I traded but the person didn't complete their end of the dea

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24797

mxer210

22-10-2005 00:37:59

I made a trade with silentvixen, she has a good tr, and seems to know how things work around here. I go first, get her a green on the dvdrecorder website in 2 days. She then signs up under my link, she goes yellow, but after 2 weeks of yellow, no green. I PM her and ask her to email gratis and manually credit, and she says she does. 1 week later, no green, I PM her, she says she emailed them and to wait. Anothe week passes, I PM her again and ask her what's going on, she says to "chill out". I wait another week, (5 weeks total) still no green. I ask her what's going on, and I threaten to post her in the spammer section, I get this response

"I did my end of the deal and I emailed them! What more can I do? Don't be a jerk."

I asked her to pay me $15 since she never got me a green, but she has stopped responding to my PM's. She says it's gratis' fault for not manually crediting her so that I can recieve a green. She says that she has done her end of the deal, but her end of the deal according to our original agreement was to that we would each get each other a green. I also asked for a screen shot of the email she sent to gratis, no response. What do I do? o

theysayjump

22-10-2005 01:02:15

She either pays you your money back, or gets you a green.

Have you tried e-mailing her?

mxer210

22-10-2005 01:32:26

No, I haven't tried emailing her. But it has been 5 weeks and she keeps saying my green should be comign soon and to wait. I am past fed up and wouuld like to move on and just receive some monetary compensation instead. I told her if she pays me $15, it will be a done deal. No word yet tho (3 days have passed). I will try emailing her if I dont' geta response by the end of the weekend.