hmm...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24621

Straylight

19-10-2005 17:13:03

So let's say i was reffing someone's ipod site and it so happens that the site didn't cred me but he completed his offer anyway. Does this mean he's not obligated to do my site because i didn't green for him although i went through the entire site and i'm waiting for the site to clear me? (i sent a support ticket).

Veek

19-10-2005 17:17:24

BOTH parties must complete their share of a trade. That means he needs to green for you (you say he did), so you must go green for him. It's a trade, not a hand out.

Straylight

19-10-2005 17:30:16

No, what I mean is that I was trying to give him cred. But my cred didn't go through. Although I signed up for the site and I did the offers. He completed his site through someone else. However, this shafts me with about 5 bucks or so. So i'm asking if he's obligated to do my site even though i tried to do his but TRAINN (the website i'm doing) didn't cred me. (i sent a support ticket).

theysayjump

19-10-2005 17:48:52

Well if you have not greened for him then he is not aobligated to do your site.

However, you both have to wait a sufficient amount of time (until you have submitted a support ticket and received an answer as to whether or not you will be credited) before abandoning the trade.

So tell him that until you have received an answer from Trainn, then he can't delete your trade or anything like that.

If you both want to forget about it and agree to that, then by all means you can, but as long as there is still a chance that you will receive credit, and you want to wait it out, then the trade is still valid.