Newbie question about "households"

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23791

Sarak000

09-10-2005 15:40:58

Okay I read the FAQ and have a couple questions. I am interested in getting the free Ipod. I have 6 brothers of whom I'm hoping I can refer 5 of them. I have a couple questions about certain situations.

I do not live with my parents, but my credit card is billed to their address. My shipping address is different then theirs but the billing address is the same. Would I be considered living in the same household with my parents?

Also I have a brother who is still living with my parents. I'm assuming he would be considered living in the same household with them.

I have another brother who is also wanting a free Ipod. Would we be able to refer eachother? Will we be able to refer our same brothers? For example. I am Brother A. The brother who also wants an Ipod is Brother B. We both want to refer Brother C. Can we do that?

Anyways, thanks in advance. I look forward to learning about this sweet offer.

theysayjump

09-10-2005 15:52:37

i must admit im kinda confused but ill give it a go wink

your CC only matters for the offer that you do. nobody is allowed to give your CC info to anyone, so freepay or whichever site you do, wont get that info, its against the law.

yiour shipping address for when you sign up for the free site, is where you want your gift to be shipped to. nobody else can sign up using that address, since it will be considered having more than one account per household.

since there can only be one account per household, if you and your brother both want to refer your other brothers, you can only do so as long as they havent signed up for anyone else, and all have unique information.

there have been problems before with people from the same family signing up because it can seem like its one person who is making multiple accounts.

what to do is PM the Freepay representative Jake

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=4348

and ask him how to go about referring your brothers andif there will be any problems.

hope that helped somewhat.