Need Help! totally new

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23711

nicolo

07-10-2005 23:15:57

Hey everyone, I know this sounds ridiculous but i'm a young canadian teen living in Canada and I find it really hard to get any free stuff at all. What my real goal is, is to attain an iPod Nano, but I have no means of attaining it. I cannot use my parents credit cards, nor can I use a credit card of my own because I do not possess one. So I was just wondering if any, and I mean any of you had an idea on how to help me out?Even if someone could help me complete the one dollar Canadian Tire offer on freepay haha I just need to create a solution to get my much desired iPod Nano. Hope you can all help me in my quest for an iPod Nano.
Thank you in advance!

-Nicolo

theysayjump

07-10-2005 23:25:59

well a good start might be to open up a bank account, which can usually be done for free and without having to deposit any money into it initially. then it would be a good idea to open up a paypal account.

on here people are willing to pay anything from $15 - $55 (depending on the site) for people to sign up for their site and complete an offer. since you are new you can do every site and every offer, which puts you in a great position to make some money on this site.

nobody here will sign up for you for free, so you will need some money to get people to sign up for your site (ipodnanos.freepay). you can either sign up for their site and do an offer, then they sign up for your site and do the same, or you can just pay people to do your site.

this is where the bank account and paypal account come in. everyone here pays each other through paypal, so if you have an account, make a thread saying you can do all sites for paypal, people will pay you and then you can use that money to do offers on other sites.

im sure is someone somewhere on this site who is looking for someone (you?) to sign up and green on their ipodnano.freepay site and are willing to pay you the money of the offer 1st, then the rest of the money once you get credit for the offer that you do.

make sense?