My Situation

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23524

Skunk

05-10-2005 03:19:12

Alrighty, so in the past year or so I've caught onto the Gratis fun and signed up for the iPod offers. Every time I signed up, I'd give my referral link to people and they would complete offers but I would not receive credit. I would enter a new email and try again to see if it was the account that was providing the problem. Now, after doing some reading with the TOS and this site, I understand that multiple accounts may look fruadulant and will most likely put me on hold. The problem being, I have 3 previous emails that when I sent out referrals, people would complete offers and it would never give me credit, so I simply tried one more time, and I have met all the requirements ect. and now I'm bumming out that I will have my account put on hold once I send in my request for my item. Keep in mind I've never received anything free, is there anything I can do? I've been told I'm screwed which is making me extremely pissed off because the reason I had multiple emails in the first place was because the referral links would never work.

NOTE I had referred people on the accounts between 3 accounts and accumulated about 10 people but not one of them actually completed an offer. I'm scared to send in my request for my item. I contacted Gratis through FAQ Customer Service but who knows how that works since I just logged in and there was a letter next to my name indicating that the mail came right back to me. If anyone has any suggestions or any ways I can find a gratis representative to help get me out of this most unfortunate situation, I'd truly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Skunk

-Concerned FreePay Gratis Customer

xXHasek99

05-10-2005 03:49:00

well, we actually have one of their reps regularly visiting this site so you might wanna send him a PM or two... here's his profile

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4348

oh and i'm not sure what you meant when you said "I contacted Gratis through FAQ Customer Service" but the way you contact them is by opening a 'Support Ticket'... log into the site and go to 'Help'...

then "My issue is about my current account status."
then "I still have a question and would like to contact customer service."

from there type in exactly what you just said and see what they say... sometimes you will receive what sounds like an automated response, if you do get that, try replying to it with a request for live assistance, or if the ticket is closed, create another one just like the 1st one and send that again.