a few questions about gift cards, relatives, etc.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23387

skillet2003

02-10-2005 21:31:21

Ok since I don't want to put real credit card numbers all over the net, although I already have. I have decided in looking into get visa gift cards to start using for my referals. First question will this work out rpetty well? Second, I understand I can get family and friends to do these offers as long as they have different address, but would having too many people with the last name cause a problem? Also, can I just have all my referals or at least most of them use a visa gift card as long as they each have their own card? I just don't wnat to make them all sign up and maybe have one screwed over or something. Lastly, how much diversity must my offers have? ie, can I have 4 out of 8 or so real rhapsody and the others 2 of the same and then 2 more of the same. Would they look at this as being "walking people through?" I did look at another topic with a similar question but never found an exact answer, I just don't want to get started and get put on hold because I screwed up with something. I won't tell my friends what offers to do but I'm pretty sure they will go for whatever is cheapest and I think the 5 free songs look real good to most of them. thx in advance.

lieditli
can i have the same friends sign up under me at different sites alos? as long as they complete a different offer at each site is that possible or will that look bad to have the same people under me at different sites?

theysayjump

02-10-2005 21:40:33

personally ive never used a visa gift card, so i cant say how good or bad they work, but im sure some others who have used them would be able to tell you about them.

it can cause problems if you get your family to do offers for you, since they will more than likely have the last name, it can seem as though they are all the same person (you). I am sure that if you can prove that your referrals are all unique people then you wont have a problem.

If you tell your referrals to do a specific offer, then thats walking them through. they are supposed to sign up, and do an offer that they are interested in, as opposed to one that you would rather they did. if you were to get all of your referrals to do a specific offer, then your account will (9 chances out of 10) be put on hold. obviously its not impossible that some of your referrals will want to do the same offer, so yes if some of your referrals are interested in one offer, then they can do it, just dont get them to all do the same one.

and yes you can have your referrals sign up for your other sites also, as long as they havent signed up for that site before, and are all unique users. the offers are presented to you on a 1st time customer basis, so obviously they cant do the same offer on each site.

skillet2003

02-10-2005 21:50:44

cool, thx for the quick reply. i guess i'll have to find a few more friends who are willing to cough up their info to these companies. i guess they wouldn't believe it if i had my father and bother in law to sign up for me, although they certainly do not live in the same house nor do i as a matter of fact?

theysayjump

02-10-2005 21:54:57

[quote57553cb1e6="skillet2003"]cool, thx for the quick reply. i guess i'll have to find a few more friends who are willing to cough up their info to these companies. i guess they wouldn't believe it if i had my father and bother in law to sign up for me, although they certainly do not live in the same house nor do i as a matter of fact?[/quote57553cb1e6]

if you really want them to sign up, or they really want to sign up, then just write a support ticket to freepay from the help section on their site, and ask if it will cause any problems. tell them their namesand address' etc and they will be able to give you a better answer than me D

skillet2003

03-10-2005 08:36:20

I understand that I can get my referrals to sign up for me at more than one site as long as they haven't done that site before, but do you think it would look bad if i got a free xbox 360 a free flat screen and a free nano using all the same referrals, despite them not signing up on those sites before and doing different offers on each site? I was going to get my friends started on the different sites and sign them all up under me first so I could get their credit.

theysayjump

03-10-2005 11:16:10

like i said, as long as they are all unique and dont try to scam the sites or fraud them, then they can be your referrals on each or all of the sites.

also, if you feel uncomfortable about it, just put in a support ticket and ask freepay.

skillet2003

11-10-2005 11:52:11

i'm looking to get an xbox 360, how easy is it to get either trades or pay people to sign up for the trainn xbox 360 site? also are there any other legit sites for a free 360 that maybe many have not yet signed up for?

grs100

11-10-2005 19:34:08

I've used the visa giftcard before with no issues. I've also used the virtua MC/Visa trhu paypal before.