A good game plan

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23287

betterthanakickinthehead

01-10-2005 01:13:33

I am a newbie and have been lurking for a while. I am just about to start but want to have a plan. I think I have a game plan, and was wondering if it is a good one
Step A) sign up for a colour iPOD at freeipods (freepay) or a nano at ipodnanos (freepay) (do this trade for a little paypal)
Step B) try to get as many trades as I can (I haven't done any sites yet, so should be okay)
But I have some questions
Question 1) When doing freepay, would it be better to do the nano or the colour ipod based on number of people willing to trade and the cost to buy trades? Basically I am wondering which site would be the easiest to get people to trade with.
Question 2) Am I going to have a hard time finding offers to fulfill considering I live in Canada?

theysayjump

01-10-2005 01:25:59

i knew you were Canadian before you said you were. you spelled "colour" correctly wink[/sizeda8438bf4f]

anyway, im not sure what offers freepay offer to Canadians, so i cant answer that question.

if you are having to pay for your refs, then ipodnanos.freepay is going to be cheaper, but it also seems like EVERYONE is looking for ipodnano.freepay refs.

what you would be better doing is to go for flashipods4free, they have a nano, shuffle, U2 and colour iPod, as well as $250 paypal. it wont cost you as much for each ref if you are paying for them on flashipods4free as it would on ipods.freepay.com.

whatever you do, dont just sign up for nothing, people are more than willing to pay you $20 and up for a green on either of those sites you mentioned.