Q. I MADE AN ACCOUNT IN THE PAST BUT DIDN’T USE IT

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23059

Daggoth

27-09-2005 20:33:56

[quote2dd77c9821="FAQ"]Q. I MADE AN ACCOUNT IN THE PAST BUT DIDN’T USE IT, CAN I SIGN UP AGAIN?
A. Yes & No.
Yes If you signed up in the past but didn’t refer anyone or complete any offers, then as long as you contact Customer Service explaining the situation, and have permission from them, then you can go ahead an make another account, as long as you don’t sign up under your old account.
No If you signed up and acquired referrals for the account, then chances are that you will NOT be allowed to create a new account. It is always advised to contact customer service with your concerns, as they are better prepared to answer your questions. [/quote2dd77c9821]

[quote2dd77c9821="Freepay"] I wish to cancel my account.
There is no way to cancel an account. The best thing is to just not use the account, if you don't complete offers or refer people to that account, you should be fine. [/quote2dd77c9821]

I have not completed any offers, reffered any people, or been reffered by anybody on my freeipods/freeipodnanos account. I want to cancel the account and create a new account that will be reffered by someone. Is this possible?

Peinecone

27-09-2005 20:42:04

Dude, just read the quotes you made.

mpbollywoodking

27-09-2005 20:59:30

haha

ilanbg

27-09-2005 21:27:56

Yes, it is possible. I did it with freeipods.com (got two greens out of it too D ).