misc questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22653

biggie

22-09-2005 18:56:44

Heyaaaaa

I'm now seriously considering one or more of these sites. I want to know which one to start off with though. I'd like something for which I need the least referrals. How can I tell how many referrals are needed? And on
something like dvdrecorders, which have 5 different options on what to redeem for, do they all need the same amount of referrals or do some require more?

Thanks
Dan

Berky34

22-09-2005 19:09:15

well ur best bet would probably to start off with freepay (gratis sites). as to ur other question i dont know how many referrals and stuff are need since i have only done freeipods.com. also DONT SIGN UP BY YOURSELF- sign up under someone as a referral.... u can make a good amount of money by signing up under someone- especially freeipods.com since almost everyone has tried that. unfortunately i didnt do this and well now i regret it. o well

halfbreed

22-09-2005 19:24:23

DVDrecorders prizes are all diff referrals. It goes from 10-12 refs. Depending on what it is. 10 being minimum.

biggie

23-09-2005 09:47:11

yeah exactly thats my point. so how do i know how many referrals are needed for each product? or for any of them for that matter?