free mini mac site.. problems?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22022

GameHost

15-09-2005 12:05:56

Alright, I signed up for the freeminimac site... and I did the real arcade, i had already done the rapsody one so i went for real arcade. I got the email saying i signed up but no where on freepay says that its even on yellow yet... i did this for freeoffersnow for $45 and i would like to know what i did wrong

thanks

theysayjump

15-09-2005 12:10:11

what do you mean nowhere on freepay it says its on yellow yet?

on freepay sites it doesnt go yellow when you do an offer yourself, it just says you have not yet completed the requirements. it will stay like that until you have received credit for it, at which point it will say "congratulations you have completed the requirements to receive your freeminimac" or something like that. on FON's (freeoffersnow) account wit will show you as yellow, then when you get credit for it, it will go green.

just give it time and it will change.

GameHost

15-09-2005 12:11:24

[quoteeb0b666ccf="theysayjump"]what do you mean nowhere on freepay it says its on yellow yet?

on freepay sites it doesnt go yellow when you do an offer yourself, it just says you have not yet completed the requirements. it will stay like that until you have received credit for it, at which point it will say "congratulations you have completed the requirements to receive your freeminimac" or something like that. on FON's (freeoffersnow) account wit will show you as yellow, then when you get credit for it, it will go green.

just give it time and it will change.[/quoteeb0b666ccf]

okay, lol sorry, once i get the hang of this i will not ask so many ?'s

theysayjump

15-09-2005 12:12:54

its all good D

thats what its here for D

GameHost

15-09-2005 12:15:03

[quote0c98304b27="theysayjump"]its all good D

thats what its here for D[/quote0c98304b27]

good to know

oh, and soemoen wanted my to sign up for the jaunesse or whatever i dont want no skin care products coming to my house my skin is fine, so i just cancel that in trade section?

theysayjump

15-09-2005 12:25:41

uhhh......you shouldnt have argeed to it if you didnt want the skin cream.

has the person already paid you or greened for you?

KeithA

15-09-2005 12:32:57

[quoteaa773a55dd="GameHost"]

oh, and soemoen wanted my to sign up for the jaunesse or whatever i dont want no skin care products coming to my house my skin is fine, so i just cancel that in trade section?[/quoteaa773a55dd]

rofl

I don't know, your complexion looks a little blotchy to me

GameHost

15-09-2005 12:43:29

[quote60fe78941a="theysayjump"]uhhh......you shouldnt have argeed to it if you didnt want the skin cream.

has the person already paid you or greened for you?[/quote60fe78941a]

no nothing has happened this was a short discussion at 10 last night all he did was set up trade