Problem?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21411

Zanadoo

08-09-2005 11:42:07

I created an account under the email= email=zanadoo87@hotmail.comzanadoo87@hotmail.com email=zanadoo87@hotmail.comzanadoo87@hotmail.com/email but accidently closed out the window before entering in all my contact info and then when i came back I could not find out where to update it. So, i created a new account under the email= address email=zanadoo87@gmail.comzanadoo87@gmail.com address email=zanadoo87@gmail.comzanadoo87@gmail.com/email and this time entered in all my contact info and finished the whole process. Since both these accounts have been created from the same computer they would have the same IP address. So far I havent completed any offers on either account. Am I at risk of being put on hold?

theysayjump

08-09-2005 12:37:02

yeah you are at risk of being put on hold, but it doesnt mean that you will.

when you sign up for a site (freepay/gratis anyway) when you put your info in upon signup, thats the only time you can enter your shipping info.

when you complete the site and if you are approved, they will then ask you again if you would like to update the shipping info.

you probably shouldnt have signed up again, you couldve just sent in a support ticket, asking if they got your info or not, but what id suggest is open a support ticket on the site and explain the situation, and see what they say.

Zanadoo

09-09-2005 11:56:45

K, i fixed that problem but I got another question so I figured I'd ask it here instead of starting another topic. I completed an offer and I'm waiting for my credit to get transferred to my account. So since technically i still havent 'completed' my offer but can I still refer friends and have them sign up under me so I can start getting the referrals done?

liEDITli Nevermind, a friend just signed up and it showed up so the answer is obviously yes.