My Account on Hold :(

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21283

mpbollywoodking

07-09-2005 06:10:43

uncool.

I subscribe to Real Rhasody, and download the player, but it keeps shutting down on me because my computer is like 5 years old and I already have alot of stuff on my computer. So, I cancelled Real Rhasody like the next day, but I still use their services since I get 5 free downloads because I paid 99 cents for the service.

So, i think the people at Freepay is thinking that I was trying to fraud them somehow, even though I paid 99 cents for the free trial. Even though I canceled it, my trial was still running, so it didn't matter when I canceled the subscription since I was still a Real Rhasody member because I signed for the month free trial.

What can I do????

There are some offers like efax plus, where it specifically says that you have to stay on past the first month or your credit will removed. That makes since because you don't pay any money, but some offers you can sign up for the free trial, pay an intial fee like Real Rhasody.

I hope Freepay can reconsider because I enjoy using their services, it's fun P

CoMpFrEaK

07-09-2005 06:47:50

contact them, though i have a feeling it isnt cause you canceled right away, though i may be entirely wrong.

mpbollywoodking

07-09-2005 07:43:20

well, i know for a fact that i followed the rules. I didn't make any multiple accounts, I didn't do anything to skrew or fraud the Gratis site. I mean, if i was, would i have been a member on this forum if i was trying to fraud Gratis?

When i signed up, i wasn't familar with the site, i got a better understanding once i joined the forum. Now that i know more and read some other testomonials from other users from the forum, i never thought that i would have my account on hold

I hope Jake or Gratis/Freepay can help me or tell me what i can do so that i can get my account active again (

dudelovesFinch1035

07-09-2005 10:40:55

Get a new pc,dude lol