The Offer That I Did Is Not Showing Up for My Friends.......

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21091

mpbollywoodking

04-09-2005 06:40:11

so, if i did another offer, would the first offer that i did show up for my friends?

dudelovesFinch1035

04-09-2005 08:26:45

That sucks,what site is it for? if its for freepay tough luck (

theysayjump

04-09-2005 08:41:37

not necessarily....... it dependson the site you did it for and how long you have waited to get credit for it.

mpbollywoodking

04-09-2005 10:46:34

well, i subscribe to Real Rhasody, it's an easy subscription. But, when i get my friends to sign up, it's not available for my IPOD account, it's available in my other accounts, but not the IPOD account since i did the offer in that account

Veek

04-09-2005 14:10:27

The reason they might switch the offers around, is to make sure that all the advertisers get an equal amound of exposure. Just because you do an offer, doesn't mean it'll be there for EVERYONE to do. If that was the case, everyone could just do Rhapsody or all those easy offers. Point being, the offers will switch and doing another offer yourself will NOT bring back the offer you want your friends to try out.

I usually have my friends try out the most simple offer or most appealing before I decide to do one because changes are, the offer I do WILL be removed from my friends page.

That about sums it up.