no credit card, eh?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20874

Berky34

31-08-2005 16:24:23

Well, i was wondering what you guys thought of prepaid credit cards/ webcertificates, how they work, if they work, problems, where to buy them, or whatever. The reason i ask is because im 15 and i dont feel like asking my parents each time i would like to do an offer for a site or what not, so if i can get some feedback on this I'd appreciate it a lot thanks. btw if i can get one of these i can probably start trading soon! w00t~!

Veek

31-08-2005 16:28:12

[quoteaa11821e94="Berky34"]Well, i was wondering what you guys thought of prepaid credit cards/ webcertificates, how they work, if they work, problems, where to buy them, or whatever. The reason i ask is because im 15 and i dont feel like asking my parents each time i would like to do an offer for a site or what not, so if i can get some feedback on this I'd appreciate it a lot thanks. btw if i can get one of these i can probably start trading soon! w00t~![/quoteaa11821e94]

Prapaid cards work exactly the same as debit cards or credit cards besides the simple fact that they're...prepaid. You charge it with cash and use it just like any card. You can use it at ATM's, restaurants, online, etc. A lot of prepaid cards have the Mastercard or Visa logo. I got mine from www.NetSpend.com, and I only use it to do the free site stuff just in case some offer bastard wants to over charge me or scam me. I went to my local check cashing place to get it. It's awesome. There is https//www.epassporte.com/ that offers you a virtual Visa with a number and all. I haven't tried that out but from the looks, it's good.

Have fun.

halfbreed

31-08-2005 16:28:21

You can get them a lot of places. They work fine. You can get an actually plastic card if you have paypal. www.privacash.com is a site, I have one of those. They all work fine, at least I've never had problems.

deletrius

31-08-2005 18:54:23

are these prepaid cards offered to Canada?

-deletrius