Help with Blockbusteronline.com (offer completion)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20276

Equalibrium

21-08-2005 21:07:51

Help I have used blockbusteronline.com to fulfill an offer. I got all the way through the registration process and got to the page where it said something like Thankyou for registering, now go select your first two DvDs. I didn't bother yet, didn't want to do it then (and won't do it till I find out what's up...... I left that window open for a while, but never chose any DvDs..... Problem is, it's acting like I never did the offer, and I am worried that that is the reason. Insofar as I am aware, I have done everything as needed, but if that is the catch(which I only understand on some levels as to WHY), then I failed...... I dunno, any advice? Anyone else have this problem? OH, and I did this friday after 6, so if blockbuster tends to be slow or operate only in buisness, I have not canceled yet and await monday to see if I get my offer completed. But I would really like someone to tell me any ideas or experience that relate to this situation....... I need something to go off of to know if I am doing something wrong, so maybe I can fix it...... Oh, and when I click on the BB icon now from my offers page, it says I can't do that one because it's already been completed - I don't see this as a guarentee of it confirming as an offer, so some help'd be nice...... TY to anyone who pays me any attention!

theysayjump

21-08-2005 21:25:55

well depending on the site that you did the offer on, it can take up to 15 days to receive credit, so dont sweat it.

if the site wont let you do it because it says its already been done, then you should be fine, give it a few more days. if it still hasnt credited by NEXT week (not the coming week), then open a support ticket and ask what you should do.

nofreestuffyet

02-09-2006 04:48:36

How long does Blockbuster take to credit on ygf?...and I don't see on the site how long to wait to send a support ticket-FAQs seem broke

YourGiftsFree

02-09-2006 06:53:18

It takes 5 minutes usually. Please wait 7 days. Also we are fxing this issue with the tickets. For now leave ' out of the tickets and it will work.

jy3

02-09-2006 12:04:16

another idea, sometimes it will not give u credit until your first dvd ships. not all sites do this...

nofreestuffyet

02-09-2006 18:02:08

okay, thanks..i'll give it a while

TFOAF

02-09-2006 18:26:26

nofreestuffyet, are you the same person who created this topic?

OldManWrigley

02-09-2006 19:26:39

I smell a double account shock

nofreestuffyet

02-09-2006 22:52:33

No, I didn't, sorry....I didn't see any more relevant place to ask. Should I have started a new thread?