Yellow and Green?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18762

ffactoryxx

20-07-2005 12:44:31

I signed up for Rhapsody at freeflat screens and nothing shows up under status. Basically is just says that no offers have been completed and i see nothing. Shouldnt i get credit? What should i see. When i signd up and got to the end i just closed out. Is there something i must do instead or is it suppose to take you back to the flatscreen main page confirming you are done? What happens after you sign up

Collateral

20-07-2005 12:45:35

No, offers can take a few days to credit. I had a referral do rhapsody and still isn't green and this was like a week ago (

ffactoryxx

20-07-2005 12:47:10

Whats it mean when you say green?? I mean nothing shows up under status page.

I hit status and under it it says
Your Status

You have not yet completed the full requirements.

You must sign up for one of the offers to be eligible to receive your FREE Flat Screen.

Your Referral Status

You have not yet completed the full requirements..

You must sign up for one of the offers to be eligible to receive your FREE Flat Screen.

manOFice

20-07-2005 13:17:46

That means that you yourself havn't completed an offer, you might have but hasn't gone through. A green referral is someone that signed up and completed a offer for you that has gotton approved by gratis, real rhapsody should have been instant though

ffactoryxx

20-07-2005 13:34:31

yes. So i should have recieved credit for signing up on an offer correct?

I did complete real rhapsody, and closed out of the page after i got to the point where i was able to dl the software. When i complete an offer will it go ac kto flat screen or what? I mean i got confirmation from rhapsody as well

CoMpFrEaK

20-07-2005 13:41:20

I got instant credit on rhapsody.....

manOFice

20-07-2005 13:42:54

No, after you complete your offer it won't bring you back to your Gratis account. You did everything correct, hopefully u didn't have a firewall up that would block cookies and that you used IE even tho i use firefox without a problem. But they do say to allow up to 15 days for a offer to go through but i would say 98.99999% Real Rhapsody credits within 5 mintues

ffactoryxx

20-07-2005 13:45:10

yep. Well i got nothing. Used the newest version of firefox and have nothing but peerguardian running but that doesnt block http.

If i sign in, realrhapsody is still liste as an offer i can complete. This is retarted

Bokuwakakera

20-07-2005 18:14:00

I did real rhapsody and it credited my in about 10 days.

KillerMccoy

03-08-2005 17:10:13

I have not gotten any greens for any sites I have completed offers for, so far I have done, Blockbuster, audible, real, yet none have gone green even though it's been like 3 days on each also I know I have two people who have completed offers for me and they still have not gone green! I don't get it I have no firewall (except my NAT router but I doubt that would do it and I was using IE) is gratis just taking it's time checking to green these offers now? because it seems like a lot of people are having to wait a long time to green.

justinag06

03-08-2005 19:05:39

[quoted5897bf417="ffactoryxx"]yep. Well i got nothing. Used the newest version of firefox and have nothing but peerguardian running but that doesnt block http.

If i sign in, realrhapsody is still liste as an offer i can complete. This is retarted[/quoted5897bf417]
I don't know anything about firefox, I always just use IE lower my protection to allow cookies, turn off all pop-up blockers, delete my cookies, clear my history and then click the link when i know I will complete the offer. So I may go poke around terms and conditions then close it out and go again and just do it.

But yeah you'll have times when you won't get credit for an instant offer that you should've. You just have to wait it out.

hairyferry

05-08-2005 04:17:11

I got instant credit but my girlfriends took like 3 or 4 days.

tonydanza92

05-08-2005 07:07:37

there is a thread about rhapsody problems on another forum here somewhere.. took me 17 days to get credit from freephotoipods