Ok. One more question. Updated with huge Q

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18677

ffactoryxx

18-07-2005 22:18:19

Basically i have like 20 people wanting to either trade or get paypal. What would you do as a starter. Take the cash of trades?

UPDATE. It never occured to me, but all these sites. Do i have to sign up for each one first before i start trading. I mean im talking about signing up not completing the offer. So i can give the person im trading with my referal code?

If not how does it work? Does signing up and not completing an offer mean i cant sign up for another person on that site?

theysayjump

18-07-2005 22:21:01

trades definitely.....some sites are valuable, you can get someone to do 2 of your sites in return for you doing freeipods for example.

you could trade for money......you sign up for peoples sites and they give you money, you could then use that money to put towards paying other people to sign up....if your short on cash that is.

but no id definitely go for the trading for sites 1st.

ffactoryxx

18-07-2005 22:24:23

What sites if i could get 2 for 1 would you sign up for on those 2 refs?
I looked a the review site but all sites werent listed

slease

18-07-2005 22:35:41

[quote7ac2811c38="ffactoryxx"]What sites if i could get 2 for 1 would you sign up for on those 2 refs?
I looked a the review site but all sites werent listed[/quote7ac2811c38]

The more popular sites are the gratis sites.

Freeipods, FreeFlatscreens, FreePhotoIpods, FreeMacMinis, FreeDigitalCamera, FreeDesktopPC, FreeHandbags, FreeIpodShuffle

FreeIpods is really the only one where you could get 2 of your sites done in exchange... unless you are a good negotiator. You'll want to work on just 1-2 sites at a time, so pick what you want and trade for those sites.

I agree with Jump that you're going to want to trade first, it will built up your Trade Record so that when you don't want to do any more offers, you can start paypaling people and not have to pay them first.

If you're just getting started make sure you read the newbie tips in the trade forum. Also, read the rules.

theysayjump

18-07-2005 23:15:50

you have to sign up for a site, before you can start referring people, otherwise you wont have a referral link to give to people.

you can sign up for any and as many sites you want but make sure you only sign up for a site once.

you can start trading if you are ready and know what your doing. but like slease said, stick with just one or 2 sites for now so you know what you can handle and dont get in to deep.

if you say you want to sign up for anything and everything, you will more than likely lose track cos you will get a big response especially if you have yet to sign up for any site.

ffactoryxx

18-07-2005 23:38:38

Ok. The time has come to start. What one should i start on

slease

18-07-2005 23:43:32

[quote2a3dc07f06="ffactoryxx"]Ok. The time has come to start. What one should i start on[/quote2a3dc07f06]

Again, that depends on what you want. I'd pick a gratis site. One of the ones I listed above.

theysayjump

18-07-2005 23:49:58

yeah they are the most reliable, and there is always someone looking for a gratis site to do.

if you can do freeipods, make sure you get either

a) a lot of money.....about $35-$45 or
b) get someone to do 2 sites that you want, or 1 site and some money.

but it all depends on what you want.

ffactoryxx

19-07-2005 00:13:45

yea thats what i was thinking. Id much rather get money on the first one because why sign up for nothing. Rather get money and sign up and trade from there. Agree

CoMpFrEaK

19-07-2005 02:34:44

[quotec6c26c61fe="slease"][quotec6c26c61fe="ffactoryxx"]What sites if i could get 2 for 1 would you sign up for on those 2 refs?
I looked a the review site but all sites werent listed[/quotec6c26c61fe]

The more popular sites are the gratis sites.

Freeipods, FreeFlatscreens, FreePhotoIpods, FreeMacMinis, FreeDigitalCamera, FreeDesktopPC, FreeHandbags, FreeIpodShuffle

FreeIpods is really the only one where you could get 2 of your sites done in exchange... unless you are a good negotiator. You'll want to work on just 1-2 sites at a time, so pick what you want and trade for those sites.

I agree with Jump that you're going to want to trade first, it will built up your Trade Record so that when you don't want to do any more offers, you can start paypaling people and not have to pay them first.

If you're just getting started make sure you read the newbie tips in the trade forum. Also, read the rules.[/quotec6c26c61fe]

Yup 2 sites at the same time if your good, if your new then 1 site is more then enough for you.