Ok

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18534

extremepie

16-07-2005 02:37:59

heya guys, yeah yeah, complete noob here an all. Save the wedgies and dunking for later - right now I have a question I need you guys to answer!

Right, what are the actual chances of you recieving a free ipod from free ipods.com? I mean, I signed up, I have got some people to sign up, I am just waiting for thier credit to come through. I have done all that I can see is right. I have not signed up to multiple accounts or anything. But I have a friend who says he knows loads of people that signed up but didn't get thier iPod.

I mean, is it more likely that they are just going to pick at a way for them to not have to send me an iPod? how many peeps on here have actually recieved thier iPods? Is it quite common for it to work, or is it more likely they will find a way to not send you one...

thanks guys!

drummer_kew_03

16-07-2005 02:43:42

Gratis is a very reliable company. If you and your referrals do everything right, then you will get your ipod.

nobodyukno

16-07-2005 07:04:37

just ask around at this site practically every single user has recieved an ipod and we have 5000+ users, so i think your chances of getting an ipod are pretty good

extremepie

16-07-2005 07:49:16

alright ok awesome!

btw, I LOVE WEEZER! nicely done on your 'tar wink