How many can i sign up for?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18420

ffactoryxx

14-07-2005 11:37:38

How many sites can i sign up for and recieve my free gifts and how long does it take to complete each referal. BTW since im new, is it easy to get people to give me referals???
What should i ask etc???

gregcool

14-07-2005 11:50:28

You can sign up for each site once (most of the time). The most popular sites are in the Gratis Network, which has many sites that you can sign up on each site once. Crediting (completing a referral) all depends on the company and the offer. Gratis has some instant offers, but the majority take anywhere from 2-5 days. If there is a problem, you will have to wait 15 days to submit a no credit support ticket. Easiest ways to get referrals is trade. Maybe to start off, get paid to do a few sites (if you have paypal). Pick the site you like and go for it, then trade for that site. You can keep trading as long as you havn't done the site the other person is asking for, and you are able to do one of the offers. Remember if someone offers you paypal do a quick search on the forum to see what other people are getting/asking for that site so that you don't get cheated (i said cheated, not scammed). Like dont take an offer if someone says $5 if you do my FreeIPods. Unless that is what you want to do, then by all means I will give you the $5 D. Seriously, do your reasearch before you do each site.

You can get good info on sites and offers from
www.ratetheoffers.com

Ask more specific questions and I can get into more detail

ffactoryxx

14-07-2005 12:02:44

So if someone gives me money to do say freeipods. I sign up thee and complete an offer and get $40 I cant do a referal for that site anymore correct? But i could go and do a freehandbags one because i dont have an account with them already. So basically i can refer people like 10 times on various sites if there are 10 gratis sites. Also how easy is it to get referals and get my free i pod or laptop or imac. How long does it take? Do i offer to trade a rreferal for a referal or do i usually have to pay

liquidskin

14-07-2005 12:17:13

[quote4e6bc4adb0="ffactoryxx"]So if someone gives me money to do say freeipods. I sign up thee and complete an offer and get $40 I cant do a referal for that site anymore correct? But i could go and do a freehandbags one because i dont have an account with them already. [/quote4e6bc4adb0]

yep.

[quote4e6bc4adb0="ffactoryxx"]
Also how easy is it to get referals and get my free i pod or laptop or imac.
[/quote4e6bc4adb0]

depends what site you want to do.. if you are trying to complete freeipods.com, you will realize it could be a challenge (and costly). If you are trying to complete flashipods4free, it wont be as difficult or expensive.

[quote4e6bc4adb0="ffactoryxx"]

How long does it take? Do i offer to trade a rreferal for a referal or do i usually have to pay [/quote4e6bc4adb0]

once again, it depends on which site you want to do. gratis usually takes a while to verify/process etc.. while flashipods4free apparently doesnt take too long. as a new member who hasnt done many sites, Id reccomend trading while you can..

ffactoryxx

14-07-2005 13:48:48

So basically trading as in getting money to do referals

gregcool

14-07-2005 13:49:45

You can get money, or give money

OR

You can do someone else site and they do yours (well, highest TR goes first)

Got It?

ffactoryxx

14-07-2005 13:51:26

Yep. I got it. What do you recommend i do first. Do referals for money?
What did you do to start. I mean it looks like you have a ton of referals.

gregcool

14-07-2005 13:56:23

Well, I started with getting paid

$30 for FreeFlatScreens
$30 for FreeIPods
$40 for FreePSPs

From there, I did trades to get my psp. From those trades I found a few more sites I wanted to do.... Then it just rolls from there after you get the hang of it. Just do your research

Note I probably got some good money for FreePSPs and FlatScreens, but don't expect that much. 20-25 is good for flatscreens, 25-30 is good for FreePSPs

ffactoryxx

14-07-2005 14:03:38

So then basically you just took the cash you made from those trades and roled them over to other people for their referals huh?

One thing i dont understand though is if people shell out 20-25 for the flat screen, i mean they could prolly pick the damn thing up for the same money they shelled out

gregcool

14-07-2005 14:39:37

Not really. First, they may not pay for all the refs. Even if they do, you need 8 refs on flatscreens, so lets take a max of $25 per ref. That is still only $200 (not many people would shell that out for freeflatscreens) for something worth $350+ (depending on what you pick. It is much better to trade )