I got my 5th green :D but i have a question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18129

dippin low

07-07-2005 21:19:56

is this response normal after you get your 5th green?

"Your Status

You currently have the minimum number of referrals needed to get your FREE Sony PSP. One process we must perform is to approve your account, and comfirm all of your referrals as unique, valid, and have legitimately completed an offer. We also check your referrals' referrals, and make sure all offers were done with no signs of fraud or abuse. If you referred someone who we find suspicious you may not receive credit for their referral. Some accounts will have 1 or 2 referrals that do not get approved, so you may want to refer extra friends to improve your chances of approval.

If you feel like you have completed all necessary steps according to the FULL requirements of our Terms & Conditions, then you may click the button below to request this approval. Once approved you will be able to order your FREE Sony PSP! Please note, however, that ANY type of abuse or attempts to fraud our free offer will be taken very seriously and may result in your account and/or your referrals being placed on HOLD status."

Just wanted to make sure that wasnt meant towards me directly or if thats something that everyone gets. I hope i dont get put on hold, i shouldnt though, everything was done according to the TOS exactly.

theysayjump

07-07-2005 21:38:29

nah you're good, everyone gets that.

its just basically your last chance to admit if you have done something wrong or to make sure you know what the process entails.

dippin low

07-07-2005 21:41:55

ah ok, you guys got me paranoid reading some of these posts, now im thinking i might get denied for some stupid reason =/

it took me 3 months to get these, i deserve it ! -D

theysayjump

07-07-2005 21:44:54

yeah as long as you got all your greens legitimately, then you will be fine.

although it took me 2 weeks till i was approved for my freeipod, so be prepared for a possible wait.