Okay so here is the situation...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18128

Strike

07-07-2005 20:47:34

I have two accounts on Freeipods.com but I have not completed an offer yet.

I have 2 legit completed referrals on one account and I have 2 bad completed referrals on the second account.

I have been recently using the 2 bad referral account and I was wondering if I can switch back to the old one without getting into too much shit.

Will I still be able to get my ipod if I can complete the remaining referrals on my first account?

Is this allowed?

Thanks

theysayjump

07-07-2005 21:41:41

nah it sounds like you are fucked.

you cant just make 2 accounts and switch back and forth between them when one r more of your refs go bad.

i would give up on freeipods, infact on all gratis sites.

but before you do, check in with gratis 1st and see what THEY say. they may tell you that you are ok (unlikely) and to only use of the accounts, or they may say never darken our doors again.

theres only one way to find out the real answer, as all i have done is speculate.

tonydanza92

07-07-2005 21:59:17

the best thing to do is definitely ask gratis. They sometimes will OK you to the use of one and may delete the other. Make sure if they do say it's OK you save the email they give you, in case you get put on hold later (they seem to forget giving people permission quite frequently).

theysayjump

07-07-2005 22:02:10

yeah thats true, although they dont delete accounts so dont ask them about that.

never have, never will.

hairyferry

13-07-2005 21:33:22

[quotebab5ced339="theysayjump"]nah it sounds like you are fucked.

you cant just make 2 accounts and switch back and forth between them when one r more of your refs go bad.

but before you do, check in with gratis 1st and see what THEY say. they may tell you that you are ok (unlikely) and to only use of the accounts, or they may say never darken our doors again.

theres only one way to find out the real answer, as all i have done is speculate.[/quotebab5ced339]

I wouldn't give up on all Gratis sites. Gratis was pretty understanding in my case. I had 5 people go red within a week and they wouldn't take me off hold but I finally got off hold after a few very respectful letters.

Strike

13-07-2005 21:35:46

Thanks for the inspiration!

theysayjump

13-07-2005 21:41:29

[quoteaf9e4911d9="hairyferry"][quoteaf9e4911d9="theysayjump"]nah it sounds like you are fucked.

theres only one way to find out the real answer, as all i have done is speculate.[/quoteaf9e4911d9]

I wouldn't give up on all Gratis sites. Gratis was pretty understanding in my case. I had 5 people go red within a week and they wouldn't take me off hold but I finally got off hold after a few very respectful letters.[/quoteaf9e4911d9]

geesh! how did you manage to get 5 refs all go red in one week??

but yeah, even if you do get put on hold, you should contact Gratis anyway since it wont do any harm......just dont be a dick and explain as much as you can.

hairyferry

13-07-2005 21:49:46

geesh! how did you manage to get 5 refs all go red in one week??

but yeah, even if you do get put on hold, you should contact Gratis anyway since it wont do any harm......just dont be a dick and explain as much as you can.

I did it right when Gratis came out and I was still in college at the time and a bunch of guys in my dorm signed up. Also, I traded for one of them and the guy had already signed up for it.

theysayjump

13-07-2005 22:14:20

lol thats some shit luck......were Gratis ok about it? like how long did it take or how much persuasion did it take to get them tot ake you off hold?