Rcv'd my ipod, can I complete referrals for friends?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18066

deeps77

07-07-2005 06:22:15

I JUST received my ipod yesterday. Now my sister and boyfriend want one - both of whom were my referrals. I want to help them, but am unsure if I can be a referral to them since I already have a freeipods.com account and have received my ipod already. Will they receive credit for me - w/out being put on hold - if I click their link, sign up w/ my existing information, and complete an offer (different from the offer I completed when trying to get my own ipod)?

I know that Gratis wants unique referrals - does that mean unique to the freeipods.com site or unique to each of the offerors?

Sorry to be confusing - if anyone understands what I mean, please clarify! )

wood

07-07-2005 06:24:02

you can only sign up once.

so the answer to your question is

No, you can not sign up for them since you already have a preexisting freeipods.com account.

why not try flashipods4free or some other ipod site?

deeps77

07-07-2005 06:33:41

Thanks for your response!

Ok, so if I try a site like the one you mentioned, or thefreeproject.com or something - in essence, my sister can sign up and refer me and all the people who were my referrals (as long as they don't already have an account w/ that new site) and as long as we complete offers, she will get the ipod?

so basically, if we each use a different free ipod site and complete different offers each time, the same set of people can always be one's referrals?

Please enlighten, thanks! )

Stroid

07-07-2005 06:36:49

yes more or less as long as each of you only does each site once from different computers with different addresses

CoMpFrEaK

07-07-2005 13:30:24

[quoteee1b748cff="Stroid"]yes more or less as long as each of you only does each site once from different computers with different addresses[/quoteee1b748cff]

Watch it stroids, Gratis has more tracking rules implimented