Free ipod like script?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18040

Leonard

06-07-2005 14:07:29

I wasn't really sure where to post this thread. So sorry if there was some place more fitting to ask this. I'm more in terms intrested in how exactly the program works from a script point of view. I am intrested in starting a variation of a free prize site. So where can i get such a script to do so, how much would it cost, are their any around that are free ( because im broke ) that would be nice, but if i had to pay, i'm sure we could work something out.

PoPoJiJo

06-07-2005 14:10:07

How are you going to start a free site if your broke?

Leonard

06-07-2005 14:16:27

[quote5f60a1b5c6="Leonard"]I wasn't really sure where to post this thread. So sorry if there was some place more fitting to ask this. I'm more in terms intrested in how exactly the program works from a script point of view. I am intrested in starting a variation of a free prize site. So where can i get such a script to do so, how much would it cost, are their any around that are free ( because im broke ) that would be nice, but if i had to pay, i'm sure we could work something out.[/quote5f60a1b5c6]

I think you missed the other 95% of my post, so there it goes again.

Collateral

06-07-2005 14:27:25

[quote9aa0d26bc5="Leonard"][quote9aa0d26bc5="Leonard"]I wasn't really sure where to post this thread. So sorry if there was some place more fitting to ask this. I'm more in terms intrested in how exactly the program works from a script point of view. I am intrested in starting a variation of a free prize site. So where can i get such a script to do so, how much would it cost, are their any around that are free ( because im broke ) that would be nice, but if i had to pay, i'm sure we could work something out.[/quote9aa0d26bc5]

I think you missed the other 95% of my post, so there it goes again.[/quote9aa0d26bc5]

How are you gonna start a free site if you're broke?

halfbreed

06-07-2005 14:35:00

Because there is internet welfare and it allows you to buy domains and hosting etc.

Leonard

06-07-2005 14:46:24

If you guy's don't want to help me thats fine, but you make the forum look really unprofessional with stupid pointless replies. I said "i'm sure we could work something out" In terms of payment. I obviously have some money to start with, or i would be wasting my time asking right? I just don't have a whole lot. So can the stupid "n00b bashing" and stay out of my thread if you're going to be completly useless.

Any actual help from anybody else, or mod that aren't being complete jackasses would be much appreciated.

Stroid

06-07-2005 15:16:19

i dont think they were being jackasses you said "im broke" which gave the imprestion that you dont have startup capital for the site. there question was reasonable and that doesnt make our site look unprofessional.

Stroid

06-07-2005 15:18:43

And they arent mods btw

Archon810

06-07-2005 15:22:53

Leonard, do us all a favor and don't start a freebie site. kthx.

who said we or our replies have to look professional? have u seen half of the topics here? you on the other hand look very unprofessional now. i hope my point is made.

"you guy's", lol

Leonard

06-07-2005 15:49:30

I asked questions. I wasn't looking for questions about my questions. I was looking for answers. None of which i have recieved. Yeah i said i'm broke, but i also said we could work something out, which is still being completly ignored. I'm sure if i didn't say i'm broke, half of the people that responded would still have something stupid to say. Yes i wrote "You guy's" i'm a retard, i should quit the internet! Anyway, I'm looking for a free script, or to buy one. Its a pretty simple and straight foward question. If you can't help, don't reply. If you don't want to help, don't reply. I wasn't looking for a analyzation of my thread. Just a damn script.

Stroid

06-07-2005 15:52:05

script that idiot

halfbreed

06-07-2005 15:52:21

Okay, okay, I'll help you. Use the search function on the forums. Because I know there have been several other questions similar to yours. So you should find some answers there, without having the unprofessional persons on here bug you... D

halfbreed

06-07-2005 15:53:01

Oh shit...I respond and look at my post, and boom there's Stroid haha...you know I honestly thing what I wrote would have helped..oh well fuck it