How do you people do it?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17968

finaboy_07

05-07-2005 12:04:31

Hey, I am new to this site, but very familar with the Gratis Network and how the whole free ipods process works. I am going for the ipod shuffle, for a couple of reasons, first and formost, you only need 3 referrels for it, second to prove my brother wrong that this is not a scam, and three, because who the heck wouldn't want a free mp3 player?! So, my question is just plainly, how the heck do you people get all these referrels to go through for all this free stuff!? I am going for the shuffle that needs the least amount of referrels and I am extremely struggling to get just 3! I have two offers that were complete, mine own, and one other one, so I just need 2 more, but I just don't get how some of you people have lists of literally 7, 8, even 9 items that you got for NOTHING!? I mean, I've asked friends and family, but they all plainly think it's a scam, and I want to prove them wrong so bad! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Peinecone

05-07-2005 12:15:35

I have gotten most of my refs from trading. Assuming you haven't signed up for many other sites, you should be able to get alot of succeful trades. But, before you get started, read the rules very well, and also read the newb guide to trading. It can work very well if done right.

CoMpFrEaK

05-07-2005 12:21:42

im uber 1337 lol

lol well i remember when i used to be stuck like you. Though if you try at it hard enough you'll eventually prove everyone wrong. I remember when i suprised everyone

Collateral

05-07-2005 12:31:48

[quote8be2debada="CoMpFrEaK"]im uber 1337 lol

lol well i remember when i used to be stuck like you. Though if you try at it hard enough you'll eventually prove everyone wrong. I remember when i suprised everyone[/quote8be2debada]

I remember when I was in the first ever batch on fdpc and it says that I was shipped but didin't give me a tracking number and one Friday UPS shows up at the door with my dell and you should've seen my familys' faces lol.

CoMpFrEaK

05-07-2005 12:48:26

[quote11fc5e5d98="Collateral"][quote11fc5e5d98="CoMpFrEaK"]im uber 1337 lol

lol well i remember when i used to be stuck like you. Though if you try at it hard enough you'll eventually prove everyone wrong. I remember when i suprised everyone[/quote11fc5e5d98]

I remember when I was in the first ever batch on fdpc and it says that I was shipped but didin't give me a tracking number and one Friday UPS shows up at the door with my dell and you should've seen my familys' faces lol.[/quote11fc5e5d98]

i was first on freeipodguide to finish freedigitalcameras, if that counts for anything D

wood

05-07-2005 12:57:44

How do we do it?

Well...

http//www.gallery.cjes.ru" alt=""/img/evstafiev/evstafiev-bosnia-serbs-boy-gun-to-head.jpg[/img62067878a5]

Blink182=Gone

05-07-2005 13:09:31

I couldnt have said it better, wood.

JUNIOR6886

06-07-2005 08:00:25

convincing friends and family is VERY hard
they will say its a scam till you recieve at least a few items
If you do trades for your last 2 refferals you will have your ipod shuffle in no time. keep in mind that Gratis is now shipping using [b59397573b0]DHL 2nd day shipping[/b59397573b0] Finally DONT DO FREEIPODS.COM if you havent done it yet.
Its the most valuable free site and you should not signup under anyone for it unless they pay you at least 35-40$ or do [b59397573b0]2[/b59397573b0] sites for you in return.

good2speed

06-07-2005 10:50:06

[quote898c01a44b="finaboy_07"]Hey, I am new to this site, but very familar with the Gratis Network and how the whole free ipods process works. I am going for the ipod shuffle, for a couple of reasons, first and formost, you only need 3 referrels for it, second to prove my brother wrong that this is not a scam, and three, because who the heck wouldn't want a free mp3 player?! So, my question is just plainly, how the heck do you people get all these referrels to go through for all this free stuff!? I am going for the shuffle that needs the least amount of referrels and I am extremely struggling to get just 3! I have two offers that were complete, mine own, and one other one, so I just need 2 more, but I just don't get how some of you people have lists of literally 7, 8, even 9 items that you got for NOTHING!? I mean, I've asked friends and family, but they all plainly think it's a scam, and I want to prove them wrong so bad! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.[/quote898c01a44b]

Whoever said this was free. A lot of sites you may be able to complete just by trading but after youve completed a few sites you've exhausted your trading capabilities. From there on it may become expensive as your two options become either to buy referrals or convince new found friends/ co workers to sign up for you. It might say free but I like to view it more as a discount