Conga or Trade

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16886

Diablo NW

17-06-2005 14:32:34

I'm new to this stuff and I was wondering if it was better tojoin a conga or to trade to get your referrals?

uwmarchitect

17-06-2005 14:38:04

Congas are only good if you can get into a short line...but short lines often mean the site isn't popular enough to draw much more people to it (unless it is band new). While trading can be risky, you run a better chance of getting referrals and getting them faster.

The choice is yours...there is a degree of risk in both, but at least here, you have moderators who try to keep order among everyone...for all you know, the guy running the conga you want to join is just as crooked as some of the scammers that come to this site.

Hanjet

17-06-2005 15:01:19

i prefer trades much more then congas because the fastest i ever completed something with a conga was 1 month ?

cartrenroy

17-06-2005 15:15:35

Congas are great. BUT you ahve to be one of the first one to join, so you can get all your ref

Hanjet

17-06-2005 15:20:37

[quote8d31ab982b="cartrenroy"]Congas are great. BUT you ahve to be one of the first one to join, so you can get all your ref[/quote8d31ab982b]

yes, and usually new congas are ignored and it still takes awhile...
i hate congas )

uwmarchitect

17-06-2005 16:43:43

Haha, yeah they are slow moving at first, but they CAN pay off in the end if you get in early enough...I run a couple sites of my own, and I can speak from experience...if you get in quick enough, you do just fine )

I push the popularity of my site pretty hard (in forums where it's allowed to post your link of course) and I get fairly good traffic...I guess it all depends on how well known the conga site is.