Question for a newbie

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16811

Griff

16-06-2005 12:05:13

I just signed up for freeipods.com and completed the columbia house offer and I currently have one green.

Today theres another offer available to me and its for free Trial of Registry cleaner, once I click that offer or anyone i refer clicks the offer nothing happens. The box pops up saying

Receive credit in 2-3 days by downloading the free trial software. If you like this product we encourage you to buy the licensed version for $29.95 (US).

However it doesnt let you sign up for it. Im in canada and it seems as though my referalls can only pick from four offers, columbia house, cheap trips and audible books.

Anyone got any help with why its not showing more offers or letting people i refer sign up for the registry one.

cartrenroy

16-06-2005 14:17:49

S, basically you only get the pop up with the info about the offer BUT you don't get a window to complete the offer.

I think that this means that you cannot do the offer because you are in Canada. Is it the same thing for all the other offers.

Griff

16-06-2005 14:39:34

[quote8bccc63ab8="cartrenroy"]S, basically you only get the pop up with the info about the offer BUT you don't get a window to complete the offer.

I think that this means that you cannot do the offer because you are in Canada. Is it the same thing for all the other offers.[/quote8bccc63ab8]
no no, theres 4 offers there and i can only use columbia house,audible books and cheap tickets

Batman

16-06-2005 16:27:07

On mine, there are offers up which I have not seen before. They also appear to be only available to residents of the US. Is this a mistake or something?

Hanjet

16-06-2005 21:18:06

nope, it isnt, it just sucks to be canadian (
jokes....
heres how it works

When you go to any of the gratis sites, they verify your IP adress. If it is canadian, then they automatically forward you to freeipods.com, no matter what site, (since all the other ones rnt available to us canadians cry )

Then you sign up, and they have a special offer list for canadians...

All your refs must be done with these offers only, and that is why freeipods.com is the hardest site to complete if ur canadian.

i suggest you just go to any OC site and receive paypal and go buy an ipod yourself...

of course, you won't get the free t-shirt cry

hope this helped!

Batman

16-06-2005 21:57:18

But I had offers that AREN'T available to Canadians, like Appera whitening. It's gone now so I guess it was just a fluke.

Hanjet

16-06-2005 22:06:26

ya i know sometimes their ip check thing gets messed up and doesnt work and you can complete their other offers... they fixed that and now theres only like 4 offers to complete