Offer questions... 2 offers, SAME company, can both be done?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16780

xXHasek99

16-06-2005 01:12:19

i'm doing Gratis Network sites right now and they pretty much all have standard offers... so i found 2 companies that have 2 offers EACH at Gratis... like

RealOne SuperPass
and
RealRhapsody...

both are owned by "Real" company... i signed up for one but now tried to sign up for the other and they have the same signup process/forms w/my email addy already in their database, SO, can i sign up for the other/2nd offer by "Real" company and still get credit? that wouldn't violate anything? and i guess when i sign up i shoud put my registered email in the "Existing customers" section, right?

SAME goes for video professor offers, they have two

Computer Training from Video Professor
and
Video Professor Online...

i've completed one of them, is it OK to complete the other? will THAT violate any of their policies or have any affect on me through Gratis Network?

thanks for your time guys,
Hasek.

theysayjump

16-06-2005 02:34:26

no you should be fine. ive done both cideo professor ooffers and not had a problem....if they both appear on the same page, then they are 2 different offers....i know you dont wanna do 2 for one site, but they wont advertise 1 offer twice. as long as they are offering 2 different things then you'regood to do both.

i dont know anything about the audible offer, but take a look at

ratetheoffers.com

they have nearly everything you need to know abouthe offers available.

also we dont talk about cancelling on here (since gratis discourage it) so i dont think anyone will answer that part of your question.

hope this helps D