New, Have one Question, then trades, or pays

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16708

gregcool

15-06-2005 07:41:23

I am new to this, but have been doing my research.
First off, I made an account for SuperPSP4Free, but I put the address I would like the item shipped, because I am in a temporary location for 2 months. I actually want the items I apply for to get sent home, so I put the home address. Now, when I am doing the one offer, can I use my temporary address, so that I get those smaller products here? Basically, will using a different address mess me up? I know the free stuff won't come for a while, but anything that comes with a trial I set up, I want to come to my temp location. I just want to know if I would still get credit. Thanks.

Now,
SuperPSP4Free is the only one I have signed up with so far. So, I want to get signed up under others like (tv, ipod, psp, etc). I would prefer to get started on the Grantis psp one too. I can sign up easily by myself, or I can work trades with someone, or I will sign up under someone for a fee through paypal. Now, I know I am new, so I must go green first before you clear your end of the bargin. So, I would like to deal with people with a reputation(i will research before I agree). Otherwise, I will have to carefully consider it. I know I am new, but I can provide my ebay ID to someone if they just want to see that I am experienced with "selling" and am not trying to scam anyone. Me doing everything first should be enough. Please pm me, or hit me on a messenger, or email me, or reply to this post. Thanks so much

Retro

15-06-2005 08:00:12

No, it shouldn't matter if you use your temp. address for the offers.

Welcome, to the forums. And please don't get scammed. Don't let people lie to you and say they are a member of the forums when they're aren't. Make sure they pm you first.

clerick

15-06-2005 08:01:15

Pm'd

FreeOffersNow

15-06-2005 08:03:29

Topic moved, feel free to make another trade topic in the Trading Post when you're ready to start trading.

gregcool

15-06-2005 08:14:33

Thanks, that is what I am about to do. Thank you to those that pmed me already and replied. Will put a post in trades.