Many questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16673

chops79

14-06-2005 15:24:49

What is the color system? I've read the rules, but I have no idea what people are talking about.

Also, I assume there's a technique here because if I complete, say, the Real Player offer, it's done for me forever. I could never do that offer again on any other person's list?

Also, once I complete an offer for someone, I have an account on that page that that person is working on. So, should I only complete offers for people doing products that I'd be interested in? Plus- if I'm doing the Xbox 360 offer I can't trade with someone else doing that offer can I?

What does it mean when someone says they'll pay me in paypal after I turn green? (Colors issue again...) What does it mean for me to turn green?

Finally, how in the world have so many people gotten all of these products with such a small amount of offers to choose from? Do they just wind up paying for people to complete offers? I can't imagine they can continue trading or else they'd run out of offers to complete for people and, what's more, for themselves if they'd like to start an account on a different site. Right?

cartrenroy

14-06-2005 16:05:17

[quotec7019d4fcc]What does it mean when someone says they'll pay me in paypal after I turn green? (Colors issue again...) What does it mean for me to turn green? [/quotec7019d4fcc]

This means that when you sign up under that persons LINK and you complete an offer (you will get credit for it) which means that that person gets a green (good). Then that user will send you money (PAYPAL) for going green.

For example. I have 5 TR abd you have 0TR, so you have to go green first and then I will send you either Money or Go green on your site. Some people offer you only Money, only a green on your site or either Green of Paypal.

People with Higher TR gets the stuff first, since you ahve 0 TR (Trade Record) you have to go green first and then get money)