is my friend in deep crap or no?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16606

jamie123

13-06-2005 17:47:13

my friend has signed up under me for freepsps twice, it's been a few months between these two times, before he signed up under me he just signed up under the site once, he has never ocmplted an offer, but now he wants to, is he in risk of getting put on hold or is he fine to complete an offer?

drummer_kew_03

13-06-2005 18:12:44

Yeah, he'll get put on hold and go red. You can't make two accounts.

hehehhehe

13-06-2005 18:47:36

Just leave one of the accounts inactive and it should be fine. Make him go into one of the accounts and unsubscribe too. He can put in a ticket to explain the situation too.

slease

13-06-2005 19:11:45

[quote5e5b2e5ce8="hehehhehe"]Just leave one of the accounts inactive and it should be fine. Make him go into one of the accounts and unsubscribe too. He can put in a ticket to explain the situation too.[/quote5e5b2e5ce8]

But this still doesn't guarantee that he'll get his gift. Gratis still has the right to put him on hold, and I'd suggest he go for another PSP site.

hehehhehe

13-06-2005 19:17:19

[quoted36b57a161="slease"]But this still doesn't guarantee that he'll get his gift. Gratis still has the right to put him on hold, and I'd suggest he go for another PSP site.[/quoted36b57a161]
Yeah, I know Gratis can put his friend on hold but he can try to work this out beforehand by putting in a ticket and getting rid of one of the accounts. I've had this happen to me several times but I've never had a problem.

If there was a good alternative to freepsps I'd say go for it, but everyone else is a distant second for me ).

slease

13-06-2005 19:28:51

[quote60eb7dcd37="hehehhehe"][quote60eb7dcd37="slease"]But this still doesn't guarantee that he'll get his gift. Gratis still has the right to put him on hold, and I'd suggest he go for another PSP site.[/quote60eb7dcd37]
Yeah, I know Gratis can put his friend on hold but he can try to work this out beforehand by putting in a ticket and getting rid of one of the accounts. I've had this happen to me several times but I've never had a problem.

If there was a good alternative to freepsps I'd say go for it, but everyone else is a distant second for me ).[/quote60eb7dcd37]

I don't have any personal experience with gratis and this, but I know I've read lots of complaints in the gratis forum. I did have this happen with a referral on OC, where he accidentally signed up twice, let them know about it before he was on hold, then they still put him on hold after they had told him it was cool. But OC sucks.

jamie123

13-06-2005 19:49:28

he doesn't want the freepsp, he just wants to be my last referral, he is buying the psp that i am getting for free lol

so is hould tell him to put in a support ticket asking them waht to do?

slease

13-06-2005 19:54:52

[quoteb9922179a5="jamie123"]he doesn't want the freepsp, he just wants to be my last referral, he is buying the psp that i am getting for free lol

so is hould tell him to put in a support ticket asking them waht to do?[/quoteb9922179a5]

if thats the case then go for it. just have him open a support ticket explaining the situation. be honest. then when and ONLY if they respond your friend will have the go ahead, they can do the offer.

theysayjump

13-06-2005 20:28:47

yeah before he does any kind of offer or you do anything else with your account, make sure you talk to gratis 1st.

go to help
my issue is about current account status
i still have a question and would like to contact customer service.

that way you are guaranteed a response from someone.