Need 2 more, how could I do it?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16562

decile

13-06-2005 11:23:19

I've been doing freeipods for awhile and have gotten 3 referrals, most from my site. I just need two more, how could I do this, using this forum or any other methods?

slease

13-06-2005 11:53:05

[quotec2fae377e7="decile"]I've been doing freeipods for awhile and have gotten 3 referrals, most from my site. I just need two more, how could I do this, using this forum or any other methods?[/quotec2fae377e7]

I'd use other methods for a site like freeipods. Hit up your friends, if you only need 2 it shouldn't be hard. If you have a job, ask those people. Offer 2 pay them 10.00 to try an offer out, that works great with netflix and blockbuster. Just be creative.

uwmarchitect

13-06-2005 11:58:02

Yeah, you really aren't going to have much luck around here...freeipods.com is pretty much the first thing everyone does, so we're all "sold out" so to speak.

You should definitely ask your friends...just re-assure them it is not a scam...what I did for skeptical friends was I told them I would cover ANY charges they incurred...which included if they somehow got scammed on their credit card. Bascially, I gave them a full-coverage guarantee that they wouldn't be out any money. That makes people generally more at ease with the system. And once they see it works...well, then you're golden if you decide to do other products ;)