Can my referrals complete same offer as me??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16554

jp

13-06-2005 09:43:41

Hi, newbie question here

I just signed up for freeipods.com from Canada. There aren't as many offers to take advantage of. I completed the offer that appears to be free, Real One Superpass, and then referred my sister. When she signed up, she said the Real One offer wasn't available to her. Is she unable to do that offer because I did it and referred her?

The other offers available to me and my referrals are expensive. Should I have done one of the other offers so that my 5 referrals could have done the supposedly free Real One offer? My referrals refuse to use credit cards, and I have to pay for any costs they incure for my ipod.

Thanks!

comppimp

13-06-2005 10:07:11

Yup, once you do an offer, that offer is removed from your referral's offer list. Only way you couldve prevented that is by doing a different offer or waited till you got your 5 greens to do your offer.

sbollag

13-06-2005 11:00:47

That's definitely not always the case. I know that several of my referalls have signed up for the same offer as me on at least one, if not more, of my sites.

uwmarchitect

13-06-2005 11:55:24

There was a thread about this awhile back...Jake confirmed that it is a completely random system as to what offers are available to specific users, and that the offers are actually not controlled by Gratis as much as they are by the specific advertisers.

Long story short - your friends may or may not be seeing the same offers you did...if you wait it out long enough, sometimes those offers will re-appear, but there are of course no guarantees.