I'm new here, help me get started.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16151

mikesworkbench

07-06-2005 15:27:16

I'm brand new to this whole free iPod thing. I'm looking for someone to explain how this whole trading thing works and help me get an iPod. I'm certainly willing to trade but would appreciate a bit of advice to help me understand how to get going.

Thanks

punjabGTRR34

07-06-2005 15:30:17

Hey mikesworkbench, welcome to this free stuff thing. Please remove your referral link from your signature. They are not allowed. Sorry.

Labamba32

07-06-2005 15:40:10

hey what kinda questions you got??? I'm not an expert by any means but i'll do my best to answer them and if not im sure others have good advice. Although you might wanna post this stuff in the help forum???

323bullit

07-06-2005 15:42:40

this should be moved to another forum, but basically, you need to agree to trade with other users on the forum. since you are new you will have to go green (complete on offer on a free stuff website) before the other person will do their end of the trade. you use the trade module built into the forum to manage your trades. it is really easy. a good website to figure out which offers to do is ratetheoffers.com that way you aren't asking questions that have been asked 1000 times. Also, before you ask a question SEARCH, same goes if you want to sign up for a site. See if someone wants to trade or wants to pay you to sign up under them. That should get you started

also, have you signed up for freeminimacs.com yet? I'll pay you $25 for your ref. lishameless thread jackingli

theysayjump

07-06-2005 21:04:32

[quotef9998ef235="323bullit"]this should be moved to another forum, but basically, you need to agree to trade with other users on the forum. since you are new you will have to go green (complete on offer on a free stuff website) before the other person will do their end of the trade. you use the trade module built into the forum to manage your trades. it is really easy. a good website to figure out which offers to do is ratetheoffers.com that way you aren't asking questions that have been asked 1000 times. Also, before you ask a question SEARCH, same goes if you want to sign up for a site. See if someone wants to trade or wants to pay you to sign up under them. That should get you started

also, have you signed up for freeminimacs.com yet? I'll pay you $25 for your ref. lishameless thread jackingli[/quotef9998ef235]

everything he said is correct, except the 1st few words....unless this has already been moved from another forum then you're asking for help in a help forum, so you were right to ask it here.

let me know if you have anymore Q's and ill do my best to answer them D