Trimlife offer.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14946

hn2682

23-05-2005 15:55:51

Ok, I've done the Trimlife offer and its been over 2 wks and I still have not received credit for this "instant credit" offer. I didn't even get an email from Trimlife, but I did get the Trimlife samples. I think the email might've gotten mixed up in the Bulk mail folder and deleted. Anyways, I sent gratis a question regarding this and all they said was to copy and paste the confirmation email. I called Trimlife and told them I need a confirmation email for my order and here's what they sent

Status
Settled

Shipping Type
First Class

Shipped On

TransactionID

AuthCode

Package Label

Sale

$0.00

Shipping Cost

$5.95

Total

$5.95

Confirmation #
No Number Available at this time

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

Have a Great Day!

Thank you,

Customer Service Rep.

Jessica

email==Jessica@trimlife.comJessica@trimlife.com=Jessica@trimlife.comJessica@trimlife.com/email

TrimLife, Inc1833 E. Bismarck Expy Ste. 2

Bismarck, ND 58504

(888)-829-2430

(701) 223-3828 Fax

I know for sure that's not the email I'm supposed to receive after placing an order. What do I do? Can they look on their affiliate report and look for the transaction ID and order number, etc. and see if it matches?? If Jake can reply to this, that'd be great.

nicd.01

24-05-2005 15:24:55

I sent you a PM regarding your question.

kairi990

27-05-2005 08:27:20

i did one of those trimlife offers on Offergift.com.
what you have to do is go to trimlife.com, and copy off the customer service number and call it. tell them you are requesting to cancel your account, the will ask you personal info, then they will tell you that they cancelled it. after that, look in you junk mail box for the cancellation confirmation email.