So how does this all work exactly (trades, greens etc)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14147

jzarr

13-05-2005 10:48:24

Hi all,
I found this site while trying to complete my freephotoipod offer and i was intrigued when i saw lots of signatures of people who had received multiple checks and free stuff. So im just a littel confused about how this all works.

So i up for a site (using a refered link) and complete an offer to be eligable for the prize. If the offer i sign up for is a trial for something and i get green before the trial ends can i cancel the trial or do i have to get charged?

The next confusing part is trading. So lets say i want to do the freeipod offer. I find someone to trade with on the boards, i sign up using their link, then they signup using a different account and we both get green. So then how do i trade to get my other referals? Do i have to sign up for a new freeipod.com account using someone elses link and they sign up for mine? Or do i have to pay someone ($15-$20) per referal to sign up for my account?

So doing a little math it looks like to get a free ipod, i have to complete an offer (around $20) then pay 5 other people $20 to complete their offers. So the "free" ipod becomes a $120 ipod. Theres definatly profit but not all that much considering the time put in.

But lets say im doing an offer like free laptops which needs 15 rerferals. I pay $20 to complete my offer, then pay 10 people $20 for their greens then im disqualified for some unknown reason, now im out $220??

If someone could better explain how this all works or answer my questions i would greatly appreciate it. If you could also direct me to a list of some good offers to start with or some offers to completly avoid i would also appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch,
Josh

theysayjump

13-05-2005 11:08:20

ok here is how it works....1st off dont discuss cancelling on these forums....you will get banned or your thread/s will be deleted etc.

for you to be eligable to recieve your liexampleli freephotoipod, you must 1st signup, complete an offer and get credited for it (going green). then you must refer 5 other people who have to do the same.

you can only have 1 account per household, its against the rules to create more than one account, and if you do so, you and whoever else did so will have the account put on hold and you wont be able to use it again.

so you cant sign up for freephotoipods, have your friend sign up for it also, and then you sign up for his freephotoipods....you see what im saying?

if you wanna trade on here, if you have a TR of less than 2, then you cannot make a thread in the trading post, unless you say that you will "green" first for someone with a higher TR.

if you wanna get someone to do your freephotoipod then go to the trading post, make a thread stating you need people to signup for it and that you will green 1st, say what you can do (i.e if you want to pay people through paypal to sign up or if you can do a site that they need). you can sign up for another site (freeipods or freegamingsystems) that someone else might need. you do the same as when you signed up for your site. when you go green for them, then ask them to nominate you on the good traders list and for them to keep their part of the deal. when they green for you, you nominate them on the good traders list.

thats all there basically is to it, PM me if you need any help.

frank

Labamba32

13-05-2005 14:17:45

but once you sign up for each of the sites once then you can't sign up anymore, so you are only able to "trade" with people as many times as there are sites to sign up for right??? Then after that you will have to pay for your referrals right???

slease

13-05-2005 15:08:56

[quote742a36686d="Labamba32"]but once you sign up for each of the sites once then you can't sign up anymore, so you are only able to "trade" with people as many times as there are sites to sign up for right??? Then after that you will have to pay for your referrals right???[/quote742a36686d]

Right, you can't sign up for a site or an offer more than once. But thats why I suggest you do a site with a paypal payment as one of your first sites. That way you have cash to pay for referrals so you can get started. Plus, there are a ton of sites and a ton of offers out there.

Labamba32

13-05-2005 15:50:21

Thanks for the response. Doing the paypal offers first is a great idea, I think i just completed my first trade with someone for a paypal site today. I signed up under the link they sent me and did one of the offers. So as long as that all goes through ok, I should be able to be nominated for my first TR point right???

theysayjump

13-05-2005 21:09:20

by the looks of it, you already got your +1 D

congrats!