Newbie ? Re: Multiple Site Participation

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13956

Lola

10-05-2005 18:25:57

[/colore57e9336f6] shock Okay I'm having a little trouble putting something together... You folks out there who have multiple items received listed in your signatures (i.e. 1 iPod, 1MiniMac, 1PSP, etc), many of them seem to be from the same company (Gratis for example).
Am I misconstruing the items in the Terms and Conditions relating to one account per shipping address? Is this implying that Gratis intends for you to choose only one of their free rewards? If so, I am having a hard time wrestling with the logic of not simply specifying this in a more straightfoward manner. Something like "You are only allowed to participate in one Free Gift referral based site."
Or... should I take the experience of the forum members to imply that a user is allowed one chance at each of the referral based sites and is simply not allowed multiple gifts of the same item (say 2 iPods)?

I apologize if this information seems obvious; I, unfortunately, am confused. Any assistance would be appreciated.

AndrewZ

10-05-2005 18:36:01

[quote55a8fc5012="Lola"][/color55a8fc5012] shock Okay I'm having a little trouble putting something together... You folks out there who have multiple items received listed in your signatures (i.e. 1 iPod, 1MiniMac, 1PSP, etc), many of them seem to be from the same company (Gratis for example).
Am I misconstruing the items in the Terms and Conditions relating to one account per shipping address? Is this implying that Gratis intends for you to choose only one of their free rewards? If so, I am having a hard time wrestling with the logic of not simply specifying this in a more straightfoward manner. Something like "You are only allowed to participate in one Free Gift referral based site."
Or... should I take the experience of the forum members to imply that a user is allowed one chance at each of the referral based sites and is simply not allowed multiple gifts of the same item (say 2 iPods)?

I apologize if this information seems obvious; I, unfortunately, am confused. Any assistance would be appreciated.[/quote55a8fc5012]

You are allowed to have 1 account per site they run. For exaple, you could have one account and get a gift from eveyone of their sites (freepsps, freeipods, freedesktops, ect.)

However, if you make more than one account per site (like 2 on freeipods) your account will be put on hold and you most likely wont get your gift.

Lola

10-05-2005 18:44:03

and I can use the same shipping address for each of the unique sites?

aguy

10-05-2005 18:56:50

[quote301826e4b0="Lola"]and I can use the same shipping address for each of the unique sites?[/quote301826e4b0]

yep D

cartrenroy

10-05-2005 19:11:42

[quoteb8ab2d6d27="Lola"]and I can use the same shipping address for each of the unique sites?[/quoteb8ab2d6d27]

Yes, you can use the same e-mail, same personal information for different sites.

You cannot sign up 2 times for the same site (no same address, nothing, not even if it's your dad's account)

You can't complete the same offer more than once.

PM me if you have any questions