ive done 7 trades and not one person has given me a green.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13712

apexlite

07-05-2005 07:50:40

whats with this? i have signed up for all different sites under the same email, address, card everything.. even done trades with "reputable" people on this site and not one person has given me a green and only 1 person has a yellow. im on day three how long does this take? or what am i doing wrong?

justin

Stroid

07-05-2005 07:54:42

well have you turned green for them yet cause alot of people wont green for you until you are green for them

cartrenroy

07-05-2005 07:55:35

[quoted7533dbb68="apexlite"]whats with this? i have signed up for all different sites under the same email, address, card everything.. even done trades with "reputable" people on this site and not one person has given me a green and only 1 person has a yellow. im on day three how long does this take? or what am i doing wrong?

justin[/quoted7533dbb68]

Make sure that this people received their greens, some offers can take up to 15 days to show up.

Go to the websites that you signed up (the ones you did for them) LOG IN and check your status - IF it says [bd7533dbb68](YOU HAVE NOT COMPLTED THE OFFER)[/bd7533dbb68] this means that is not green yet, you have to wait a little more.

If it says [bd7533dbb68](OFFER HAS BEEN COMPLETED)[/bd7533dbb68] - then contact this users because they have a green from you (you are done with your part of the deal)