Stupid noobie kid needs help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13585

Costanza

05-05-2005 18:55:18

Hi, I just started believing all this freeipod.com stuff when i saw your site. It sounds VERY intriguing. I am just asking what would be the best way to go about getting a free Ipod Photo. What site is fastest, most reliable, etc. Also, how many referrals does it take to get an Ipod Photo? Does every one of my referrals have to go through with the whole offer in order for me to get credit? I just don't want to invest a bunch of time if I'm gonna get toasted by a finicky loophole. Any assistance would be much appreciated, and i commend you for spreading the word on this seemingly awesome program!
Thanks again and please keep the noobie flaming to a sizzling ember
lol
C

also, do my referred people have to do the same offer as I participate in?

Stroid

05-05-2005 19:28:29

First off read all the rules for anysite that you do the main rule not to break is one account per household per address per ip. for a photoipod use www.freephotoipods.com but dont sign up directly from this link do a trade with someone that needs a photoipod so both of you can benefit. You must complete a offer and get 10 UNIQUE people to complete offers if you do this and follow all the rules in the TOS you will get a free photoipod its that simple. And no your refered people can do any offer they choose.

clearestchannel40

05-05-2005 20:33:48

Keep an eye out though, you told me via AIM that your friends were going to do it for you. Make sure they complete the trials thoroughly. Last thing you need is to be put on hold because of their misguidance. Take a look around the forum and examine how most trades are conducted and what not and then completely inform your friends of the circumstances of misuse.

Other than that, happy trading and good luck with your ipod!

theysayjump

05-05-2005 21:40:42

[quote57813ecf01="Costanza"]Hi, I just started believing all this freeipod.com stuff when i saw your site. It sounds VERY intriguing.[/quote57813ecf01]

lmao....sorry i just thought this was funny. | liahemli