Need help! Please respond!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13514

chosencam

04-05-2005 23:00:28

OK, I am using Mozilla Firefox and signed up for the Video Professor, but its been 15 minutes and my status is still Offer not completed! Isn't it supposed to be instant credit? Now I am freaking out that they will charge me the $70 when and I don't even get credit for signing up. PLEASE RESPOND!

theysayjump

04-05-2005 23:06:51

woah woah woah....calm down.....just cos its instand doesnt mean it will happen right before your eyes instantaniously (is that a word?). i did video professor and i was credit in about 10 minutes.....its different for everyone else.....some people get 10 minutes, some 1 day, some dont even get credited at all......so just wait it out...it can take 15 days to be credited (according to gratis) and you will only be charged after 10-14 days i believe.

Peksim

04-05-2005 23:18:06

Give it a few (at least 5) days, and then if it still is not credited then contact the site...

REMEMBER SAVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL... I forgot to once, and that almost sucked. luckily I was able to signup for the same offer again.

theysayjump

04-05-2005 23:27:30

did you get a confirmation e-mail from video professor? i never recieved one although it was never an issue.

chosencam

05-05-2005 06:55:18

No, I never got an e-mail. Right after i submitted my info this thing for a circuit city $20 gift certificate pops up. I closed the window.. was I supposed to hit some kind of continue button?

cartrenroy

05-05-2005 07:03:48

[quote68a76276c2="chosencam"]OK, I am using Mozilla Firefox and signed up for the Video Professor, but its been 15 minutes and my status is still Offer not completed! Isn't it supposed to be instant credit? Now I am freaking out that they will charge me the $70 when and I don't even get credit for signing up. PLEASE RESPOND![/quote68a76276c2]

You must have the confirmation e-mail already. I got mine in just seconds.

After you finish offer- you can just close it, you don't have to submit or do anything else.

I got my green in around 24 hours

theysayjump

05-05-2005 07:12:24

if you did the offer for an OC site, then you have to go to the offers page, find the offer you completed, click on "i have completed this offer" and then read what it says and either select yes or no....it will then say on your status page "pending, as of....." then sit back and wait........although people do recommend you use Internet Explorer to sign up for offers, i have used firefox and ive recieved credit.....but everyone is different.......if you still havent recieved credit after a couple of days then contact the site in question and see what they say.

clearestchannel40

05-05-2005 20:35:51

Instant has sort of lost its touch on free sites. An instant back in the day on freeipods.com meant you check back in an hour and you got yourself a green. Now, that whole glorious event has diminished into a free for all battle for the holy green. Just make sure you complete the offers correctly and hit the coresponding buttons to insure that your offer is accounted for.

(I.E. OfferCentric a.k.a OC)

Good luck and happy trading!

theclownoftightness

05-05-2005 20:39:38

Well isnt using mozilla firefox a bad idea anyways. Ive heard of people not getting credit because they use firefox. I got credit from video profesor in 10 seconds. But give it some time and Im sure it will pull through.

clearestchannel40

05-05-2005 20:43:28

Before and after completing a site you should always clear your cookies. Also, try to stick to Internet Explorer, yes I know.. I am a Firefox fan too.

theysayjump

05-05-2005 21:42:52

[quote29e9a29f58="theclownoftightness"]Well isnt using mozilla firefox a bad idea anyways. Ive heard of people not getting credit because they use firefox. I got credit from video profesor in 10 seconds. But give it some time and Im sure it will pull through.[/quote29e9a29f58]

yeah i would stick with Internet explorer just to be on the safe side....but personally ive never had a problem using firefox and doing offers.....and its mainly down to me forgetting to switch over to IE to do the offer.

dudeextrem2000

06-05-2005 13:58:21

firefox blocked like 3 sites cookies 4 me b4 i found out it did it.... use IE or Netscape