Having Problems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13422

superfanthony

04-05-2005 09:37:35

Just signed up at freeipods.com. Sent my referal emails, but I cannot complete my offer. Every single one that I click on brings up a server error of some kind. I am using Mozilla Firefox. I tried it on IE and whenever I click on an offer I get a different error, which just reads "Not Logged In." I know, for a fact, that I am logged into the site, though. Apparently something is screwed up?

While I wait for the website to get their shit together, I wanted to know which offer is the best? I was looking at the Napster trial. Anyone have a reccomendation for or against that or any of the other offers?

Also, will my friends have to do different offers that me, or does it not matter?

Thanks for any help or advice you can give in doing this! Sorry for the n00bish questions!

thomas moore

04-05-2005 09:46:04

your friends can not complete the same offers as you, but you may have the same friends complete many different offers for each gratis site. wink

superfanthony

04-05-2005 09:48:28

Thanks. I will make sure that we all do different offers, then.

Does the site go down often? Any idea how long before I can get crackin?

clearestchannel40

04-05-2005 10:01:35

thomas_moore that is absolutely wrong. Freeipods gave my friend an ipod and every ref did FreeBidding.

Find me that in the TOS.

no0ne2k

04-05-2005 10:10:25

It's not in the TOS and I have not experienced any issues with that, so I can't speak from experience.

But I have read on these forums where many people have been flagged as fraudulent as a result of all the referrals completing the same offer.

Just my 2 cents...

theysayjump

04-05-2005 10:43:04

yeah ive heard both sides of this story....some people have had people do the same offers (not everyone knows their referrals so they cant always tell people to do different offers) just cos of the crediting time, price etc. and not have a problem with it at all. some people have made sure that their referrals have completed different offers just to be on the safe side. it seems kind of hit and miss at the moment. you can try it if you want or you can be safe and make sure they all complete different offers.

efax was a good offer for me, its free and i was credited within a day.

video professor credited within about 10 minutes or something crazy like that, plus it only cost about $6.

freebidding.com was the 1st offer i ever did and i got credited within a day.....when i did it though the offer was spend $1 to sign up for 1 day, if you stay on past that 1 day then you would have to pay the full price (i forget how much). so you have to watch out for that 1.

travelers advantage, buyers advantage and shoppers advantage are all good.

starclub rewards was good also and they credited quickly.

hope this helps you out a bit.

frank

Peksim

04-05-2005 11:22:18

[quotea39941a700="thomas moore"]your friends can not complete the same offers as you, but you may have the same friends complete many different offers for each gratis site. wink[/quotea39941a700]

I do not think this is correct... All two of the four offers completed (mine and a friends) to get my ipodshuffle were the Miracle Burn fat pills.

If you have "the same friends complete many different offers for each gratis site" you only get credit for one offer going green, unless they try to cheat. But then the friend's account is placed on hold and you will get no credit.

Your issue sounds like it has more to do with your browser's security settings and it's ability in accepting and keeping cookies. Turn off ALL pop-up blockers. Disable all securities (Firewall, and Antivirii) then in the "tool" menu in IE and set the security to "low". Then try.

Remember to tun everything back on when you are done!

Stroid

04-05-2005 11:55:43

one can complete any offer they want....although it may raise a flag if all the refs did the same offer

GeoLeoY

04-05-2005 11:56:31

I, too, have had similar problems with Firefox. I was forced (under duress)to use IE.

G

GeoLeoY

04-05-2005 11:58:36

[quote82bf6a11f1="superfanthony"]While I wait for the website to get their shit together, I wanted to know which offer is the best? I was looking at the Napster trial. Anyone have a reccomendation for or against that or any of the other offers?[/quote82bf6a11f1]

check out ratetheoffers

superfanthony

04-05-2005 13:45:20

Thanks for all the help! I have at least 3 or 4 refs lined up. A couple more questions that have come up, though.

1) My friend said he would help me out. He said he may try to get one for himself, too. Can I be a ref for him after he has done it for me, or do your refs have to be new signups?

2) Is there a site that runs down the TOS of each offer? That is, which cost money and how much, how long do you have to keep the offer before you cancel it, and overall what are the risks involved?

Stroid

04-05-2005 14:09:16

1. Absolutly not one account per household. You will get put on hold. Once you sign up for that one site that is the only time you can sign up for that site.

2. http//www.ratetheoffers.com/