ASharpEdge Hasn't Paid Me Yet...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=79046

ESMcCready

11-08-2009 18:59:43

I went green for him on Saturday (8th) on the 360Elite TRAINN. The whole time I was completing the offer, I was chatting with him constantly on YIM.

The moment that I metion that I had gone green, he COMPLETELY goes silent on me. I've been trying to contact him politely through YIM and FIPG PM since then and have been given no response.

I really do hope nothing bad has happen to him and that this is all just a misunderstanding. But until I hear word from him, and since his actions have raised red flags, I'm going to consider him a good trader gone bad.

P.S. - I also have the log of the conversation I metion that have time stamps that show the exact moment when he went silent and of all my attempts on YIM to contact him. AGAIN...I really hope this is just a misunderstanding and that he's been sidetracked with work or a family matter.

sandra habina

12-08-2009 18:16:10

Oh I hope ASharpEdge is okay too - this does not sound right.

Sure hope you get PAID ASAP.

ESMcCready

13-08-2009 09:09:37

If I don't hear from ASharpEdge by tomorrow morning, I'm going to have my green cancelled from his account so he won't receive credit for it.

It will be almost a week by then!

ESMcCready

14-08-2009 04:24:42

No word from ASharpEdge...I've put in the support ticket to have my green removed from his referral link, which will still allow me to gather referrals for myself.

I'm really bothered by this whole thing...

ASharpEdge

20-08-2009 10:39:05

Possibly a little patience would be in order?? First of all your TR rating is below 8. I have always paid people with low TR on approval at Trainn sites. As stated in our trade agreement you were to go green and stay green through approval.
Secondly, My wife has been in the hospital for the past 10 days due to an emergency. Unfortunately, people do have lives outside of trading. I understand you being a little upset after 10 days with no contact, but when I got home and saw your demanding PM less than 24 hours after you went green I was a little unsure of your intentions. Remember I have been doing this trading thing for over 2 1/2 years and never skipped out paying anyone of the 850 traders I have worked with.

ESMcCready

22-08-2009 05:00:12

Actually, my TR rating was EXACTLY 8 when we set up our trade. While doing our trade, the moment I stated I was green, you completely went silent on YIM with me.

Your wife wasn't admitted to the hospital until Sunday, according to the PM you sent me (our trade happen on Saturday). And even with that, you still had time to check in on A4F on Monday, which both me and a friend both saw on your profile there.

I'm really sorry to hear about your wife. As I stated in my original message, I had hoped that it was just a misunderstanding. Which it is.

My green was removed from your referral link so you don't owe me anything. All is good, all I lost out on was $5 for like 3 days.

It wasn't a matter of you having a life outside of trading. I know this better then ANYONE! When I first started trading, I was working my own online business plus working full time at Wal-Mart overnight. On top of that, months later after I started trading, I had a relapse of cancer and basically was put out of the game for a LONG TIME!

It wasn't a matter of you having a life outside of trading. It was a matter of your actions and how they looked. I've had people with a TR of 100 scam me before (on FLR) so yea...

It's no big deal! I did what I had to do just like you did what you had to.

ASharpEdge

22-08-2009 15:09:28

[quote85e4bab1c0="ESMcCready"]Actually, my TR rating was EXACTLY 8 when we set up our trade. While doing our trade, the moment I stated I was green, you completely went silent on YIM with me.

Your wife wasn't admitted to the hospital until Sunday, according to the PM you sent me (our trade happen on Saturday). And even with that, you still had time to check in on A4F on Monday, which both me and a friend both saw on your profile there.

I'm really sorry to hear about your wife. As I stated in my original message, I had hoped that it was just a misunderstanding. Which it is.

My green was removed from your referral link so you don't owe me anything. All is good, all I lost out on was $5 for like 3 days.

It wasn't a matter of you having a life outside of trading. I know this better then ANYONE! When I first started trading, I was working my own online business plus working full time at Wal-Mart overnight. On top of that, months later after I started trading, I had a relapse of cancer and basically was put out of the game for a LONG TIME!

It wasn't a matter of you having a life outside of trading. It was a matter of your actions and how they looked. I've had people with a TR of 100 scam me before (on FLR) so yea...

It's no big deal! I did what I had to do just like you did what you had to.[/quote85e4bab1c0]

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

I am not going to even bother with you. Obviously, you know my life better than I.

ESMcCready

23-08-2009 09:24:19

[quote21ab3c5bc0="ASharpEdge"]

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

I am not going to even bother with you. Obviously, you know my life better than I.[/quote21ab3c5bc0]

You only make yourself look bad with that statement.