555zelos is a liar and opportunist!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78304

Executive

27-01-2009 06:35:03

Last week 555zelos contacted me after seeing my trade (referral for referral) proposal post, and this is what he privately sent me

[quotece34534617]your deal sounds sketchy so ill offer you this. Do my site first because i dont want your money if your not able to complete offers and then ill do yours in return. i can yellow yours first if you like but you must green first.
my site http//www.360Elite4free.com/........................[/quotece34534617]

It didn't bother me that he had a 0 TR and no cash exchanged cyber hands either, so I quickly did his offer and fulfilled my end of the bargain. I've given this guy a week! Oh, there was one other PM he sent after I wrote back to him on Saturday

[quotece34534617]Hey man im gonna yellow tonight and ill do an offer tommorow when i get on, i work though so ill try my best it might be early monday at the latest thanks for your green i c it and i will get yours done no worries.[/quotece34534617]

Monday came and went, and it's Tuesday now! x
I'll bet that loser doesn't even have a credit card. He probably used someone else's to qualify on the 360Elite4free website.

dmorris68

27-01-2009 19:12:17

Big mistake. This is why we have trading guidelines that say two members both with less than 4TR cannot trade here, and if you go around the system and do it anyway, then you're on your own. Someone with 0 TR demanding you green first is out of his mind. TR is there for a reason.

JennyWren

27-01-2009 20:39:37

Sounds like this guy "zelosthechosen" who I've repeatedly banned from my forum for trying to scam people under multiple usernames.

Executive

28-01-2009 03:31:59

Actually my Trading Radio should be higher than 3, because there are at least 5 more that I completed in my first week that never got credited. That's due to companies that are slow to follow up on their new customers.

I let 555zelos go first since my site takes 4 offers to complete, and his was only one....
But the joke is on him, because I'm cancellimg my offer much earlier than originally planned! D

Executive

28-01-2009 21:05:44

Quick update

As planned I called the company to cancel, but they told me that although I was in the system from the time I placed my order last Friday....my credit card was declined! How great is that? lol

No, my card is in perfect standing. It's just that when we do a bunch of these "free trial" offers in a row, our banks sometimes get suspicious. This is the second time my card was declined, so I called my bank again to re-explain and I was able to continuing using my card. Will they do it again? Well, that depends on how many more offers I complete (and there won't be that many more since this is a crazy business). At least I got a nice tax refund coming in February, so I can get away from this and into something more legitimate. 8)

TravMan162

28-01-2009 22:01:21

[quoted249f5b6de="Executive"]Quick update

As planned I called the company to cancel, but they told me that although I was in the system from the time I placed my order last Friday....my credit card was declined! How great is that? lol

No, my card is in perfect standing. It's just that when we do a bunch of these "free trial" offers in a row, our banks sometimes get suspicious. This is the second time my card was declined, so I called my bank again to re-explain and I was able to continuing using my card. Will they do it again? Well, that depends on how many more offers I complete (and there won't be that many more since this is a crazy business). At least I got a nice tax refund coming in February, so I can get away from this and into something more legitimate. 8)[/quoted249f5b6de]

looks to me the only illegitimate part of this is you. you've clearly frauded offers, you don't follow the rules and you gloating about giving a company an invalid credit card. I will be reporting this post and this entire thread to the mods and I hope you get banned.

See you never.

Executive

29-01-2009 04:02:29

[quote3c97285330="TravMan162"]looks to me the only illegitimate part of this is you. you've clearly frauded offers, you don't follow the rules and you gloating about giving a company an invalid credit card. I will be reporting this post and this entire thread to the mods and I hope you get banned.

See you never.[/quote3c97285330]

How can you say that? ? Are you telling us your credit card was never declined? Doing a lot of these offers sometimes causes a bank to do that, because they get the wrong impression that somebody else is using our card. The fact of the matter is there was no fraud. I [u3c97285330]hate[/u3c97285330] when that happens normally as we all do (and it did once before a week earlier, in which case I re-ordered), but this time it was the sole exception to the rule. What happened was last Friday I completed the offer on that site. At the time it actually looked like it went through, and 555zelos even privately acknowledged that. He said he would then do my affiliate site no later than early Monday.....which he never did.

Later that same Friday my bank calls me to ask about a series of small transactions I did for a few dollars and less, so for the [u3c97285330]second[/u3c97285330] time I explained to them that I completed some free offers with companies. And for the second time my card was immediately re-activated. As for this particular offer not going through, I didn't even know that until I phoned the company to cancel on Wednesday (yesterday)! I was surprised (and in this case amused) that my card had been "declined", according to the customer service person I spoke to.

So I'm the one in the right here. 555zelos never fulfilled his end of the bargain. He has a history of cheating people on this forum. If he came through, then I would have re-ordered the product after my bank re-activated my card. Then I'd continue on for most of the two week trial as usual. It's not like I can afford to be spending $60 a month on a weight-loss product I don't even need.

I've completed a few trades fair and square with two people here so far, and I may do a few more with one or both of them. But that's just for some extra cash. This business is not for me long-term because I don't like using my VISA for doing this. I'm running into too many duplicate offers that I've already done on several sites and offers that I'm unqualified for. I'll boot myself soon, because I'm going into something more practical (selling new, factory sealed electronic items on E-Bay in a turn-key business). 8)