A guy who is lame here.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77653

twist2b

23-10-2008 09:29:06

I have not been here in a while but "backineffect" robbed me P
By the time I traded with him, about 5 other people had jipped me as well so I just was not surprised. Anyways, for anyone else... hes a bad trader P

We chatted like crazy and he constantly kept up with me until RIGHT after I finished his. Then it was POOOOOOF no more backineffect
Just letting you guys know. I don't know if I posted anywere wrong o_O

23deuce23

29-11-2008 21:41:00

Scammed 6 times?! That totally sucks! You should refrain from trading with someone with a low TR score because they're not likely legit. Scammers like to prey on the new and naive.

ilikegreens

10-01-2009 15:16:59

[quote58cbc4f99f="twist2b"]I have not been here in a while but "backineffect" robbed me P
By the time I traded with him, about 5 other people had jipped me as well so I just was not surprised. Anyways, for anyone else... hes a bad trader P

We chatted like crazy and he constantly kept up with me until RIGHT after I finished his. Then it was POOOOOOF no more backineffect
Just letting you guys know. I don't know if I posted anywere wrong o_O[/quote58cbc4f99f]

I know tis is an old post. But if he scammed you, you seem pretty happy. Your smiling after 5 people jipped you, lol.