ecoreuniversity offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77498

doylnea

02-10-2008 13:40:01

ruh roh.

I signed up for this offer for an iDeal site. I emailed to cancel on the 5th day of a 7 day trial, as specified by their terms and conditions. I was charged $59.95 on the 10th day. I attempted to contact RGWilliams phone on the 12 day, and got voicemail. Today, (about the 20 day) I checked the eCoreUniversity.com website and found this message
[quotead550ef723]

For those involved with eCore University

I would first like to thank you for downloading my book and taking interest in furthering your knowledge and belief in yourself.

At this time, I apologize for any inconvenience by directing you out of the eCore website and would refer you over to the following website [bad550ef723]www.seminarwatch.com[]www.seminarwatch.com[/bad550ef723] for assistance.

I have spent years behind the scenes helping people achieve their dreams and goals and made a decision to step out into the forefront to better serve others in their quest. In doing so I placed trust in others to help market my information and now find myself in a very frustrating situation. A situation where the ones that I want to help are being hurt and taken advantage of. For me to stand back and do nothing would go against my internal core. At the risk of everything I must protect those who trust in me and my information as well as my name.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.
Dr. RG Williams [/quotead550ef723]

here's what's on the seminar watch website.
[quotead550ef723]Friday, September 26, 2008
To Our Friends Around the World Regarding eCore University
To our clients and customers around the world and victims of eCore University from Seminarwatch.com

Seminarwatch.com has long been the consumer watchdog protecting, you the public, from scams and unscrupulous individuals. For your reference, we have copied the text directly from the Secret Service Website that outlines what the Service does and how its protects the integrity of the nations financial systems. This is provided for informational purposes only.

"The United States Secret Service is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems. As a part of this mission, the Secret Service constantly implements and evaluates prevention and response measures to guard against electronic crimes as well as other computer related fraud. The Secret Service derives its authority to investigate specified criminal violations from Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 3056.

Criminal investigations can be international in scope. These investigations include counterfeiting of U.S. currency (to include coins); counterfeiting of foreign currency (occurring domestically); identity crimes such as access device fraud, identity theft, false identification fraud, bank fraud and check fraud; telemarketing fraud; telecommunications fraud (cellular and hard wire); computer fraud; fraud targeting automated payment systems and teller machines; direct deposit fraud; investigations of forgery, uttering, alterations, false impersonations or false claims involving U.S. Treasury Checks, U.S. Saving Bonds, U.S. Treasury Notes, Bonds and Bills; electronic funds transfer (EFT) including Treasury disbursements and fraud within the Treasury payment systems; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation investigations; Farm Credit Administration violations; and fictitious or fraudulent commercial instruments and foreign securities.

Why do we note this? Because our offices have been contacted by various individuals who have been approached by a company named MILLIONAIRE STRATEGIES LLC who is run by Bill O Heder of 35075 North University Avenue, Suite 350, Provo, Utah 84604 (and the address listed below) as outlined below from The State of Utah Web Site and

Name Type City Status
MILLIONAIRE STRATEGIES, LLC Limited Liability Company Orem Active
Business Name
MILLIONAIRE STRATEGIES, LLC
Entity Number
7012310-0160
Registration Date
05/13/2008
State of Origin

Address

1356 S MAIN, STE 200

Orem, UT 84058

Status
Status
Active
Status Description
Good Standing
This Status Date
05/13/2008
Last Renewed
N/A
License Type
LLC - Domestic
Delinquent Date
05/13/2009

Registered Agent
Registered Agent
BILL O HEDER

[Search BES] [Search RPS]
Address Line 1
3507 N UNIVERSITY AVE, STE 350
Address Line 2

City
Provo
State
UT
Zip

We have also been receiving complaints at Seminarwatch.com about 2 companies run out of Nevada, called RERE Investments and RERE Global, both Nevada Shell Companies run out of Provo, Utah run by individuals by the name of Tom Swenson who can be reached at 801-808-8148 and Ryan Eager who can be reached at 801-318-2574 as illustrated from the State of Nevada Website
RE RE INVESTMENTS, LLC
Business Entity Information
Status Active File Date 10/16/2007 44009 PM
Type Domestic Limited-Liability Company Corp Number E0723502007-5
Qualifying State NV List of Officers Due 10/31/2008
Managed By Managers Expiration Date

Registered Agent Information
Name CORPORATE SUPPORT SERVICES OF NEVADA, INC. Address 1 4535 W. SAHARA AVE., SUITE 200
Address 2
City LAS VEGAS
State NV Zip Code 89102
Phone
Fax
Mailing Address 1
Mailing Address 2
Mailing City
Mailing State
Mailing Zip Code

Agent Type Noncommercial Registered Agent

Financial Information
No Par Share Count 0 Capital Amount $ 0
No stock records found for this company

Officers Include Inactive Officers
Manager - SILVER STATE CORPORATE SERVICES, INC.
Address 1 4535 W. SAHARA AVE., SUITE 200 Address 2
City LAS VEGAS State NV
Zip Code 89102 Country
Status Active Email

Actions\Amendments
Action Type Articles of Organization
Document Number 20070706806-66 # of Pages 1
File Date 10/16/2007 Effective Date
(No notes for this action)

Action Type Initial List
Document Number 20070804731-42 # of Pages 1
File Date 11/26/2007 Effective Date
Actions\Amendments
Action Type Initial List
Document Number 20070804731-42 # of Pages 1
File Date 11/26/2007 Effective Date
(No notes for this action)

Action Type Articles of Organization
Document Number 20070706806-66 # of Pages 1
File Date 10/16/2007 Effective Date

Many of you are calling saying that you received the email shown below, which is still online at

https//secure.subscriptionmarketinginc.com/rereglobal/ecoreuniversity/offer1/index.php[]https//secure.subscriptionmarketinginc.com/rereglobal/ecoreuniversity/offer1/index.php

Many of the people that we are hearing from thinking that you would receive a wonderful and informative book, CORE FUNDAMENTALS, for the low, low price of only $1.87 !

But here is the catch! Read carefully and the ad states

"Also, if you order now, you will receive a FREE 7-day trial to thousands of dollars worth of Real Estate training materials, CORE fundamentals, training materials, videos. In addition, you will be able to attend weekly LIVE webinars from our trainers and have access to our Toll Free
number to take advantage of additional training.

These additional tools are CRITICAL to your success. After your trial period ends, you simply pay forty-nine ninety-seven per month. Here is the real company the took your money!!!

Cancel anytime, and there is no obligation, but once you see these tools and training, you'll wonder how you'd find success without them.

[iad550ef723]blah blah blah - remvoed by doylnea[/iad550ef723]

This issue will be featured on an upcoming segment on CNN so that the world will know about this scam. Just know that RG Williams is one of the most upstanding men in the seminar industry today and he has given us his word that he will do all that he can do to assist you to resolve your concerns and complaints.

With All the Success In the World,

The SeminarWatch Investigations Team
www.SeminarWatch.com[]www.SeminarWatch.com[/quotead550ef723]

In the end, I just called my CC company and disputed the charge, and that's the end of it. But, be aware of the ecoreuniversity offer.