Stay away from phucst3r

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75997

ward_ku

08-06-2008 07:14:26

I tried to set up a trade with this guy and only asked that he went first b/c I have gone first in the past with people with a 0 trade record and been scammed. He refused and called me "suspicious" and started flaming my PM box with less than flattering comments for no reason what so ever. This kind of behavior is totally juvinile and unwarranted. Thank god I never made a deal with him. Definetly a problem trader, use good judgement when dealing with him.

phucst3r

08-06-2008 09:28:24

LOL.. based on your logic, I'm a problem trader because I take precautions to protect myself right? When did you join this forum again kid? May 2008...gee sounds like a red light...AND you want me to go first? btw me calling you a scammer hurt your feelings THAT badly for you to go and make a thread? thats priceless. Grow up kid..

phucst3r

08-06-2008 09:49:05

BTW here is the messages we have sent back and forth

From ward_ku
To phucst3r
Posted Sat Jun 07, 2008 458 pm
Subject Re trade Quote message
Hey! Alright sounds good. I've been helping a lot of people out lately and have been scammed the last couple times. Would you mind going first? Just so you know I'm serious, you can look for my signup e-mail on your site

email==asw.rewards@gmail.comasw.rewards@gmail.com=asw.rewards@gmail.comasw.rewards@gmail.com/email

-----> Does your sign up email definitely prove you are not gonna scam me?

From phucst3r
To ward_ku
Posted Sat Jun 07, 2008 614 pm
Subject Re trade
I would like to very much trade with you, however your join date is suspicous. and signing up under my referral link doesn't exactly prove that you aren't going to scam me. I'm sorry but you're going to have to go first because I've been a member of this forum longer. You have my word that I will NOT scam you, I myself have been scammed several times and need to take this precaution. I hope you understand and am looking forward to doing business with you.
---------> if anything, I was being polite to you til you got pushy.

From ward_ku
To phucst3r
Posted Sat Jun 07, 2008 740 pm
How is my join date suspicious? You've been a member longer than me but you don't have any verified trades. Well take or leave my offer dude. I'm not about to get sammed not how much you promise.

------> Notice how he is pushy trying to get me to go through this trade. Motherfucka do YOU have any verified trades either???

From phucst3r
To ward_ku
Posted Sun Jun 08, 2008 1241 am
Subject Re trade
go somewhere else then...scammer

---------> I rejected his trade. Does that make me a scammer for say no to someone I dont wanna trade with?

From ward_ku
To phucst3r
Posted Sun Jun 08, 2008 600 am
Damn what a child you are. How in the FUCK can you call me a scammer you little shit. lol.

----------> GEE you tell me whose the child now. Mods please ban him for being stupid.

dmorris68

08-06-2008 10:47:49

If you both would follow the trading guidelines of this forum and not trade with people with less than 4TR, this would have been a non-issue. As it is, you are both on your own and the forum will not help you out.

Thread closed.