Don't Trade with Naman1221

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75652

TravMan162

14-05-2008 20:18:30

So I signed on to AIM for the first time in months and immediately, this person named AlienBiyatch1994 messages me, doesn't introduce himself and immediately asks if I want to make $150.

Intrigued by this vast sum of money, I proceed to ask what the catch is, and I ask him to tell me what his username is on FiPG. He tells me it is "Naman1221." I view his profile to see he is a newbie with 0TR. So being that he is offering so much money on what ended up being a 1 offer site, I agreed to consider it. In an attempt to prove that he was not a scammer, he provided me with a link to his profile on another trading site.

His name on that site was "Harout" something or other. It just so happens that I spend a lot of time on FiPG, and so I remembered having seen the Username "Harout" on THIS site. So I searched for that profile and found him again.

I asked this person if he had two usernames on FiPG and he said, "yeah, I forgot my password to the other Username."

So I told him that if he wanted my green, given the TR rules, he had to go first. He vehemently denied that request. So I told him I would do it for half now, half later, to which he responded, "TTYL." and signed off.

So in a nutshell Harout/Naman1221 is a scammer, a spammer, is looking to take advantage of people that aren't paying attention and doesn't know how to follow rules.

And if he responds in this thread and denies anything that I just said, it will be a laughing matter because I have the AIM convo to prove it D

Don't mess with me. 14 year old.

QTWITHLOCS

14-05-2008 21:07:46

I wonder if he is using the same name on A4F???? I remember seeing that name there also.. (

JennyWren

14-05-2008 23:09:10

I recently banned naman1221 (and various other usernames that were almost the same) from FreebieScout for attempted TR boosting, and multiple accounts.

I'd be surprised if he is the same person as Harout though.

JennyWren

14-05-2008 23:10:19

Hm - possible that he gave out the profile of another user to try to prove that he is legit.

TravMan162

15-05-2008 02:30:38

Well the way I see it, it's one of two things ONE, he IS the same person, because he SAID he was, in which case he should be banned for having multiple accounts, or TWO, he indeed is NOT Harout, and therefore should be banned for artificially trying to inflate his credibility by means of identity theft. I think that also deserves a ban.

Can we get an IP check???

dmorris68

15-05-2008 10:58:14

IP's don't match, they're from different ISP's (one from a Boston cable ISP, the other from a NJ fiber ISP). Those areas are geographically close, so it could still be the same person moving between them.

But on the basis of his claim to be HaRout, the behavior Jenny describes, and his apparent attempt to take advantage of people through AIM, I'm thinking a ban is called for regardless.

TravMan162

15-05-2008 13:59:21

Thanks DMo, I originally PM'd Doylnea about this, for the sole reason that he is the most ruthless mod, (no offense, despot,) but DMo's the one swinging the axe around now haha.

Why do scammers try to get people that actually know what's going on? Do they really think that will work?

finsfan07

28-05-2008 21:19:17

Chill harout is my friend, and weve traded a couple times.. Ive even loan him money upfront and hes paid me back, so hes not a scammer, and the aim name you mention is a different one then the one he uses. think that kid that talked to you was trying to say he was harout since harout has decent tr on A4F.

wozniack

28-05-2008 21:21:31

Ya know, there's a similar complaint about all this, and this "alienbiyatch1994" character over at A4F, too. Just because his name happens to be Harout does not mean he's this Numan1221 guy. I assure you it's not him. I've known him long enough to know (and traded with him) that he's not a scammer. Anyway, if you would like to see the thread over at A4F I will gladly show it to you since all this happened to somebody else; I'm not allowed to link to other forums. )

finsfan07

28-05-2008 21:28:04

[quotebb1d55add4="wozniack"]Ya know, there's a similar complaint about all this, and this "alienbiyatch1994" character over at A4F, too. Just because his name happens to be Harout does not mean he's this Numan1221 guy. I assure you it's not him. I've known him long enough to know (and traded with him) that he's not a scammer. Anyway, if you would like to see the thread over at A4F I will gladly show it to you since all this happened to somebody else; I'm not allowed to link to other forums. )[/quotebb1d55add4]
And woz is a SiteCOP over on that other forum, so her opinion should be listen to D

JennyWren

29-05-2008 00:33:58

If possible could we get the name of this thread changed?

dmorris68

29-05-2008 05:31:35

[quote1ff740dc7b="JennyWren"]If possible could we get the name of this thread changed?[/quote1ff740dc7b]
Done.

All evidence seems to indicate that HaRout is legit, and this Naman1221 person was trying to impersonate him. Naman has been banned for awhile now, note my above post to that affect.

TravMan162

29-05-2008 13:44:01

Yeah, see that pisses me off when people do that. If you're going to be a scammer, don't take good traders down with you.

Sorry to Harout if this caused him any problems, but I was just going off of the situation I was presented, no hard feelings.

ILoveToys

01-06-2008 11:40:33

[quote887ead3ae5="doogleboy123"]sent in a support ticket withthe usename email==naman1221@hotmail.comnaman1221@hotmail.com=naman1221@hotmail.comnaman1221@hotmail.com/email[/quote887ead3ae5]

Quoted from http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=799589&highlight=#799589

Looks like doogleboy123 might be the same guy too...

dmorris68

01-06-2008 18:59:07

Yeah, I had seen before that doogleboy had the same IP, I must have gotten distracted and didn't follow through with his ban. Thanks for the catch, it's done now...

ilikegreens

18-06-2008 15:19:37

[quote5501d09818="TravMan162"]So I signed on to AIM for the first time in months and immediately, this person named AlienBiyatch1994 messages me, doesn't introduce himself and immediately asks if I want to make $150.

Intrigued by this vast sum of money, I proceed to ask what the catch is, and I ask him to tell me what his username is on FiPG. He tells me it is "Naman1221." I view his profile to see he is a newbie with 0TR. So being that he is offering so much money on what ended up being a 1 offer site, I agreed to consider it. In an attempt to prove that he was not a scammer, he provided me with a link to his profile on another trading site.

His name on that site was "Harout" something or other. It just so happens that I spend a lot of time on FiPG, and so I remembered having seen the Username "Harout" on THIS site. So I searched for that profile and found him again.

I asked this person if he had two usernames on FiPG and he said, "yeah, I forgot my password to the other Username."

So I told him that if he wanted my green, given the TR rules, he had to go first. He vehemently denied that request. So I told him I would do it for half now, half later, to which he responded, "TTYL." and signed off.

So in a nutshell Harout/Naman1221 is a scammer, a spammer, is looking to take advantage of people that aren't paying attention and doesn't know how to follow rules.

And if he responds in this thread and denies anything that I just said, it will be a laughing matter because I have the AIM convo to prove it D

Don't mess with me. 14 year old.[/quote5501d09818]

ITS TRUE FOR WHOEVER DOESN'T BELIEVE IT, HE SAID IF I DO A GREEN ON 50.HOTGIFTS4YOU.COM HE'D GREEN FOR ME, AND GIVE ME $100 I GOT THE GREEN, BUT NO $100. HE TRIED TO REMOVE HIS GREEN FROM MY TRAINN SITE BECAUSE I GOT HIM BANNED FROM HOTGIFTS, HE THREATENED ME AND STUFF, NOW HE KEEPS IM'ing ME SAYING HAHA AND STUFF, HE HAS LIKE 4 DIFFERENT AIM usernames. Someone came to me and said, I heard you got scammed by alienbyatch, I said yes, he said I did too, he wanted me to move my ref to him, and I agreed, I sent in ticket asking for them to do so... and They reply saying, "we wanted to inform you, this guy has the same IP address as the guy that just recently scammed you" Then again, he came on under another IM screen name. This guy is pathetic, I have learned, if there deal sounds too good to be true. Do not give in and go first, always request proof of tr, or something to show that they're reliable.

TravMan162

18-06-2008 18:29:02

What you think $150 for a Trainn is too good to be true? D

Dude you're getting scammed left and right.

telekenetix

23-06-2008 07:49:42

I suggest you also investigate babetranlovr. I suspect that it is the same person.

I am currently in a trade with this person (who is on paypal as email==naman1221@hotmail.comnaman1221@hotmail.com=naman1221@hotmail.comnaman1221@hotmail.com/email). They IMd me one day and asked if I wanted to do their site (a 2 offer site) for $25. I told them no because that was a bad deal. And eventually we decided that it would be a 2 ref 4 ref trade.
However, they seem like a pretty reasonable trader to me. They have paid me back for money loaned (and promptly). They generally communicate well. I can usually find them on aim under the screename babetranlovr.

I am not sure yet if they are actually a scammer (because they aren't green on my sites yet), but they are friendly and seem to be legitimately trying to trade with me.

Please do an IP check on babetranlovr though because I suspect it is this same person.

HaRouT

23-06-2008 09:56:04

[quoteb5d588b1b0="TravMan162"]Yeah, see that pisses me off when people do that. If you're going to be a scammer, don't take good traders down with you.

Sorry to Harout if this caused him any problems, but I was just going off of the situation I was presented, no hard feelings.[/quoteb5d588b1b0]

Thank you for your apology TravMan I would've done the same thing if I was in your situation and thank you to Wozniak, Fins, and Jennywren for also sticking up for me and getting this cleared. When I saw this I was like wtfffffffffff?? lol

telekenetix

26-06-2008 10:11:42

Update
So here is what I had sent to trainn support
Hello,

I have a referral that says they are in the process of requesting manual credit for their offer. I am wondering what the status is on this. They have told me that you have told them that it will be done by the end of the week. I am wondering whether they are telling me the truth or not.
The referral I am looking at is email==imsocheap@yahoo.comimsocheap@yahoo.com=imsocheap@yahoo.comimsocheap@yahoo.com/email. Can you just tell me if they have filed a manual credit request and if so what the status is for it?

Thank you muchly

They responded with
They were not provided with that information. They have not even clicked on an advertiser offer.

So, as friendly as this babetranlovr may seem, he/she is definitely a scammer. They also go by alienbiyatch1994, naman1221, and various other names that you may have already in this post.

Here is a post over at A4F detailing some other people's experiences
http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138961&pid=928086&st=0&#entry928086

And this person's profile at freebie society (where they are banned)
http//www.freebiesociety.com/forums/member.php?u=10062549
along with a post where they say that they are alienbiyatch1994 on aim
http//www.freebiesociety.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5616

So, keep an eye out for anyone by the name of imsocheap as well since that is the email they signed up on my trainn site with.

[quotec7e199a350="telekenetix"]I suggest you also investigate babetranlovr. I suspect that it is the same person.

I am currently in a trade with this person (who is on paypal as email==naman1221@hotmail.comnaman1221@hotmail.com=naman1221@hotmail.comnaman1221@hotmail.com/email). They IMd me one day and asked if I wanted to do their site (a 2 offer site) for $25. I told them no because that was a bad deal. And eventually we decided that it would be a 2 ref 4 ref trade.
However, they seem like a pretty reasonable trader to me. They have paid me back for money loaned (and promptly). They generally communicate well. I can usually find them on aim under the screename babetranlovr.

I am not sure yet if they are actually a scammer (because they aren't green on my sites yet), but they are friendly and seem to be legitimately trying to trade with me.

Please do an IP check on babetranlovr though because I suspect it is this same person.[/quotec7e199a350]

ilikegreens

28-06-2008 08:03:23

I guess you already figured it out. But yes, I was told by someone to IM that babetranlovr guy after getting scammed by alienbyatch. He wanted me to transfer my green from alien's to his/hers. SO I did. Next day the support ticket came back and said, this user has the same IP address as the user you were just scammed by. So yes, they are the same person, or for some weird reason they're related and live in the same house, but that is most likely not the case. Alien could be anywhere, I have seen her with so many friggin screen names on AIM. Now I think its her everytime someone IM'S me. ( But yea, alien and babetranlovr both sign on to AIM somewhat often. If you want their screen name. Ill be happy to give it to you.

JennyWren

28-06-2008 10:46:35

This is why AIM trades are a bad idea. You have no idea who you are dealing with.

ilikegreens

04-07-2008 08:19:22

HEY I just was talking to alienbyatch on AIM, she actually apologized, but then I said thats not going to cut it, and she said fuck you! Just goes to show she didn't mean it. She said shes giving up on freebie sites completely, and she replied

alienbiyatch1994 (111622 AM) I'm already on fipg
alienbiyatch1994 (111624 AM) Flr
alienbiyatch1994 (111627 AM) And
alienbiyatch1994 (111638 AM) Also
alienbiyatch1994 (111650 AM) Calistyle101 but not anymore
alienbiyatch1994 (111720 AM) I'm everywhere

If shes on these places, she must be making lots of new accounts. SO trader beware, check their profile, click on AIM, if this is her AIM, you know its a scammer.

Sharkboy

25-08-2008 16:35:08

Here's a little update to this

As a former administrator on Calistyle101, I personally banned naman1221, naman12221, doogleboy123, and jamd0wn, among others, who turned out to all be the same person coming back under different usernames and using various proxy techniques to re-obtain access to our site.

Another username he may be using at this point is lil wayne, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

At the risk of getting banned myself for linking, here is some more information about him that we have gathered on TFX

http//www.thefreebieexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1067

http//www.thefreebieexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=998

I hope everyone who is familiar with this guy will work to get the word out about him everywhere, he's the most notorious scammer I've ever come across, and he is by no means finished.

Harout has nothing to do with this in any way, he's a solid trader and freebie vet, and I trust him completely.

HaRouT

26-08-2008 13:32:18

Thanks Sharkboy )

wozniack

29-08-2008 18:24:34

[quoted7d85e0454="HaRouT"][quoted7d85e0454="TravMan162"]Yeah, see that pisses me off when people do that. If you're going to be a scammer, don't take good traders down with you.

Sorry to Harout if this caused him any problems, but I was just going off of the situation I was presented, no hard feelings.[/quoted7d85e0454]

Thank you for your apology TravMan I would've done the same thing if I was in your situation and thank you to Wozniak, Fins, and Jennywren for also sticking up for me and getting this cleared. When I saw this I was like wtfffffffffff?? lol[/quoted7d85e0454]
No problem... I'm glad your name is cleared, lol.