09-05-2008 11:56:52

mamamia still hasn't left TR for a trade completed WEEKS ago

TravMan162

09-05-2008 13:10:06

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63176

I'm thinking you skipped this step.

mamamia

10-05-2008 07:39:57

OMG...are you serious?? roll Hey Ezekial, how about before you start posting that someone did not leave you TR that you actually go learn how to use the trade system and request it yourself!! Your TR was requested after you paid and YOU have not requested it! You have to request before it can be credited!!!!!! Geezzzz

MODS, can you delete this thread?

sandra habina

10-05-2008 07:55:53

OH NO - Call out the National Guard, Ezekial you did not get a TR!!!

By all means post in the scammer section instead of PMing the trader.

And if you can not settle such a horrible dispute - then contact a moderator. I mean really dude, was this necessary? NOT

This section is for problems - after you have tried to work it out and after you have talked to a Mod. They would have told you to read the rules and request TR on the Trade Manager.

OMG

TravMan162

10-05-2008 08:40:28

[quotec527335a9f="sandra habina"]OH NO - Call out the National Guard, Ezekial you did not get a TR!!!

By all means post in the scammer section instead of PMing the trader.

And if you can not settle such a horrible dispute - then contact a moderator. I mean really dude, was this necessary? NOT

This section is for problems - after you have tried to work it out and after you have talked to a Mod. They would have told you to read the rules and request TR on the Trade Manager.

OMG[/quotec527335a9f]

hahaha, oh my god I've never seen Sandy be this sarcastic. I love it.

She's right though, Ezek, check out the link I posted. If you keep posting here like this, it'll get yourself shit-canned.

IBTL

Ezekial

10-05-2008 09:14:43

Well, I'm sorry that I'm used to A4f which has a great community with good support, and a particle and easy crediting system.

If FiPG is the holiday inn, A4f is the hilton

TravMan162

10-05-2008 09:38:18

[quoteac38339451="Ezekial"]Well, I'm sorry that I'm used to A4f which has a great community with good support, and a particle and easy crediting system.

If FiPG is the holiday inn, A4f is the hilton[/quoteac38339451]

GTFO

Is this guy for real? He reports someone else as a scammer when it was really his fault. He doesn't know how to communicate, he doesn't know how to read rules, and then, after realizing he's being an idiot, he blames the whole thing on the --2 star hotel-- forum.

Thank you for posting this because now I know one more person NOT to trade with D

mamamia

10-05-2008 10:21:20

Hey ezekial....A4F called, they want you back over there!! LOL

Ezekial

10-05-2008 15:05:19

I wasn't claiming she was a scammer, dumbass.

Nice to see how much traffic this forum is.

Now you are getting hits when there are 13 posts a day!

TravMan162

10-05-2008 22:20:26

[quote5bd2990012="Ezekial"]I wasn't claiming she was a scammer, dumbass.

Now you are getting hits when there are 13 posts a day![/quote5bd2990012]

Wha? Nice to see how much traffic this forum is? What does that even mean?

I believe you claimed she was a scammer when you made a thread about her in the "Scammers" forum.

But, who knows, I'm just a dumbass. shrug

Ezekial

11-05-2008 10:08:46

[quote065c4c3304="TravMan162"][quote065c4c3304="Ezekial"]I wasn't claiming she was a scammer, dumbass.

Now you are getting hits when there are 13 posts a day![/quote065c4c3304]

Wha? Nice to see how much traffic this forum is? What does that even mean?

I believe you claimed she was a scammer when you made a thread about her in the "Scammers" forum.

But, who knows, I'm just a dumbass. shrug[/quote065c4c3304]
The FreeiPodGuide Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post -> Scammers [b065c4c3304]& Problem Traders[/b065c4c3304]

ESMcCready

12-05-2008 03:32:58

Ezekial...I've been to A4F and right now...A4F has more problems then its worth. Even though FiPG's trading system might be more "complicated" compared to A4F's, at least, to me, they don't have such a scammer problem as A4F has because of the manual trade set up so you can receive your TR or report someone much easier for breaking the rules. And FiPG's Mods aren't rude like A4F's are.

If you haven't noticed, now, over in A4F, you have to have a trade rank of 4 before you can post a thread. AND, you can only do ref4ref trades with people 4 and below if you are yourself 4 and below. Basically meaning, you got a whole bunch of noobies that don't know nothing about trading, trading with each other when most likely they don't have ANY websites to trade with yet. Also meaning, that you basically have to pull out cash from your own pocket FOUR TIMES before you can actually make ANY money.

Unless, of course, you're going to pay the $30 or $50 for 6 months ($30) or a year ($50) for a premium membership that will AT LEAST let you do ref4cash trades with the above 4 ranking members.

Yea, A4F is SOOOOOOO much better then FiPG...lirolls eyesli

All I can tell you is read the rules completely and fully. Don't automatically think that one website is going to be like the other. As you have now learned, its not and isn't it just "Trader 101" to read up on everything and try to resolve the problem with the trader and if that doesn't work go through a Mod for help before posting something about another trader in a thread?