The "ExtenZe" Offer Is A SCAM!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75140

ESMcCready

08-04-2008 08:49:16

I am writing this today to report an "offer scam" called extenZe. I was reading up on it because I signed up for it on Git-R-Free and wanted to make sure I cancelled it, even though I never got the product and my bank account hadn't been charged for it...yet.

I google searched "extenZe canellation" and found out that its a fruad company. They'll charge the account for the .97 cents or whatever for the trail period but then either you can't call them or they never answer emails or they'll keep charging you for more product they just keep sending, even though you've cancelled the account.

I didn't know WHERE to post this so I thought this would be the best thread since its about scammers and problem traders. I've never heard of a problem offer but this is DEFINITELY the first one!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFER! EXTENZE IS NOTHING MORE BUT A SCAM THAT WILL COST YOU TOO MUCH IN THE END! You can read about it here http//www.infomercialscams.com/scams/extenze_complaints[]http//www.infomercialscams.com/scams/extenze_complaints

Hopefully, I won't be dragged into this. But if I am, I AT LEAST hope I can save other people, new and old alike, from being dragged into this.

ESMcCready

02-05-2008 16:48:42

Bump!

TravMan162

04-05-2008 09:16:38

It's not their fault you have a small weenie.

Oh wait.

You're a girl. roll

ESMcCready

07-05-2008 05:31:49

No why would you want a comment like that? Did you even go to the link I provided in the post?

People have been scammed out of money by these people. Repeatly hitting their bank accounts for $15-100 without any reason or without even sending out more product.

This offer is seriously a scam not because the product doesn't work but that the people behind it are only out to drain people's bank accounts.

TravMan162

07-05-2008 13:36:19

[quote436a1e17a9="ESMcCready"]No why would you want a comment like that? Did you even go to the link I provided in the post?

People have been scammed out of money by these people. Repeatly hitting their bank accounts for $15-100 without any reason or without even sending out more product.

This offer is seriously a scam not because the product doesn't work but that the people behind it are only out to drain people's bank accounts.[/quote436a1e17a9]

Yes, I visited your page. Great. I was just making a joke about how someone wanted to extend her penis, when she, well, has no penis.

ESMcCready

07-05-2008 19:00:31

lilolli I wanted to stuff to send to my friend who likes trying stuff out like that!

adylisa

21-06-2008 12:59:01

I am a victim of this Extenze as well... they have charged my account twice, $49 with no product received. (signed up to give a friend who was interested in trying it out)... I must say it is a scam...

I am female... LOL

ilikegreens

29-06-2008 06:27:54

Hey, I got an Idea, someone that has not done this trial(like me) should get there email, send them an email with a link to that forum with all those comments about how they suck. Maybe they'll see it and say, "wow, we're doing a bad thing, Maybe we should stop scamming these guys" ;) I have not done this offer for real though, and I'm glad I haven't )

bobdangle

15-12-2008 16:27:46

i just joined this forum because i saw this thread. i had a similar issue with extenze. i ordered the free trial as a joke present for a friend, and they charged me for a months supply right away. i tried calling them to cancel but they never answered when i called. i sent them an angry, threatening email after they charged me for another months supply plus a $20 charge for nothing. i already got the $20 charge taken off my debit card, and im working on taking the other charges off.

there's hope, you just have to threaten them.

TravMan162

15-12-2008 18:03:56

[quotebaf4aeb3ea="bobdangle"]i just joined this forum because i saw this thread. i had a similar issue with extenze. i ordered the free trial as a joke present for [bbaf4aeb3ea]"a friend"[/bbaf4aeb3ea], and they charged me for a months supply right away. i tried calling them to cancel but they never answered when i called. i sent them an angry, threatening email after they charged me for another months supply plus a $20 charge for nothing. i already got the $20 charge taken off my debit card, and im working on taking the other charges off.

there's hope, you just have to threaten them.[/quotebaf4aeb3ea]

fixed

EYEAM4ANARCHY

23-02-2009 19:16:22

They probably think people will be too embarrassed to complain and let everybody know that "their friend" has a little wiener.

If you signed up with a debit card, you can prevent future charges by canceling the card. The replacement will have a different card number. It's a pain in the ass, but it will keep you from paying for stuff you don't want and/or aren't even getting.

Keelvin

20-04-2009 00:18:40

It is sound good....... i will buy ExtenZe[=http//allnutri.com/pid59958/extenze.aspx]ExtenZe as soon as possible