Spammer: cvbiz

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73757

fgrocker20

12-02-2008 15:02:26

Has anyone else been spammed by this member? I got a PM with the subject "Honest and Fast Paying, Newbies Welcome,Will Train". Newbies welcome lol, user has 0 TR.

TravMan162

12-02-2008 17:07:35

I'm not sure this should be in the Scammer section. Spammer maybe, but not scammer. I would PM a mod about this before you posted here, but what's done is done. They just cracked down on this and if you let them know, they'll take care of him too.

The way I understand it, this thread is a last resort for people that have gotten screwed by people not paying on green, or otherwise not fulfilling their end of a trade, despite several attempts at communication.

PM spam is always a joyous occasion, but not necessarily a scam situation ) ) )

hehehhehe

12-02-2008 21:20:45

It's not a big deal, it can be here but yeah, next time you can PM one of the mods.

I sent him a warning. Thanks again.

laurelwm

15-02-2008 06:29:23

[quotecf5febc64e="fgrocker20"]Has anyone else been spammed by this member? I got a PM with the subject "Honest and Fast Paying, Newbies Welcome,Will Train". Newbies welcome lol, user has 0 TR.[/quotecf5febc64e]

Actually, anyone with a TR of 0 who is offering to train Newbies probably is a scammer, or has been banned and is coming back with a new name.......

Laurel