savannah2l

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72167

level99

14-12-2007 14:59:09

I am in a green for green trade with savannah2l. I went green on her site on October 12 and I am still waiting for her green in return. After I greened for her she pmed me to say that she was taking care of her sick sister so she would green as soon as possible. I contacted her again after two weeks to see if she did an offer and she said she did and will send a mcr when she has time. I feel bad for her sister, but she doesn't have 5 minutes to send a mcr? I never heard from her after that and it has now been since november 21 since she has even logged in.

level99

27-12-2007 14:56:36

Still not a word from savannah2l (

level99

08-01-2008 08:57:12

Still nothing.

laurelwm

08-01-2008 18:11:43

I know it really sucks, but sometimes traders just go away and never come back. If she hasn't been here since Nov, I would recommend you just count her as gone and move on. I have had this happen to me about 8-10 times in the year that I've been here, but since I've completed 123 trades, I guess that's not too bad. It still sucks at the time thought............

Laurel

TravMan162

08-01-2008 19:29:24

just thought i'd let you know that i had responded to one of her trades in the post back in november and she never got back to me, nor has she been on... I feel bad, her sister probably passed or something... I know it sucks, but give her a break, she's probably going through rough times... I'm not positive, but i heard something about if someone bails on you, they might be able to transfer your green to someone else who is looking for one... maybe you could look into that... i don't think savannah is a scammer though...

level99

09-01-2008 02:48:47

[quote71857e0bc5="TravMan162"]just thought i'd let you know that i had responded to one of her trades in the post back in november and she never got back to me, nor has she been on... I feel bad, her sister probably passed or something... I know it sucks, but give her a break, she's probably going through rough times... I'm not positive, but i heard something about if someone bails on you, they might be able to transfer your green to someone else who is looking for one... maybe you could look into that... i don't think savannah is a scammer though...[/quote71857e0bc5]

Yes, I feel bad too and God Bless.... if she is telling the truth. I hate to be like that but I have been scammed SIX times since I joined here in October and most of them gave me excuses too before disappearing. Most of them had high TR and seemed very honest and friendly too. I have been extremely patient with savannah2l just because of her sister. It's been like 3 months since I went green for her and that is a pretty good break I think. Even with this thread I have tried to wait at least ten days in between each post. I will contact wii4free, the site I greened for her on, and ask if my green can be moved to a different person.

level99

14-01-2008 09:16:48

I just got a response from yournintendowii4free and they said that savannah2l already cashed out with my green and got her prize. so I can't transfer it to a different user. ( So she had the time to log into wii4free and claim her prize, but not enough time to log in here and go green for me or at least answer my pms? Oh well, I was scammed again, at least she has been banned now.

TravMan162

14-01-2008 11:08:07

ah i'm sorry man.... they can't all be winners... karma's a bitch though... scammers all get their's eventually...

if you want to make a quick buck to recoup your losses i have easy sites going on here, let me know if you're interested, i'll even give you the automatic bonus i'm offering, just cuz i'm feeling generous )

level99

14-01-2008 13:32:01

[quote7df0ec0e15="TravMan162"]ah i'm sorry man.... they can't all be winners... karma's a bitch though... scammers all get their's eventually...

if you want to make a quick buck to recoup your losses i have easy sites going on here, let me know if you're interested, i'll even give you the automatic bonus i'm offering, just cuz i'm feeling generous )[/quote7df0ec0e15]

Sorry, I am not starting any new sites right now. I have about a dozen sites that I want to start getting referrals on and finish up before I start going green for others again. Thanks anyways.

level99

16-01-2008 08:19:43

Believe it or not, savannah2l just sent me an email! She said that someone else who was in a trade with her sent her a mean pm stating that they don't care if her sister is dying and used lots of foul language. While I did pm her a lot, I tried to never be rude, never used foul language, and always wished her sister well, even if I though I was maybe being lied to. And again, the only reason I was sketchy was because of all the other scammers I had to deal with. Anyways, she said she has no interest in returning here, but that she will try to pay me some money with Paypal for the site I greened on for her.

TravMan162

18-01-2008 15:09:19

ha, no problem bud. so i take it she scares easily, eh? has anyone else ever heard of getting harassed this bad on this site??? ah well, if she gives you some money, i guess it's a wash, but still, what a peculiar set of events. Glad everyone's not like that haha. ) )